BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
allysea a.
santa maria
it’s not a bad brush. i use it to brush off my translucent powder. it’s fluffy and isn’t a real blending brush or anything but it is good for finishing touches.
Maria T.
Round Lake
I love elf brushes!! They're so good and fluffy. This one is so easy to work with and so cheap. I love how it's so soft and feels like any other high end brush.
M R.
Sedona, AZ
The E.L.F. brush works just as well as any other makeup brush. The handle and bristles are great. The only real difference by far price outweighs everyone else.
Ana B.
Ackley, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
It gets the job done. Holds up well through the washes. No shedding and is soft on the skin. I use it to bronze and one to blend after i get all my powders on
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
This brush is just ok. It's a little too soft and the bristles are too loosely packed. Furthermore the bristles are a bit long so the brush is kind of floppy.
Angie R.
Aurora, IL
e.l.f. Total Face Brush is perfect for me, pesticides great and quick coverage for my foundation. It is soft and easy to clean. Plus it was super cheap!
Niyati 🎀.
New York
I use this for when I put my foundation powder all over my face and it sweeps so nicely! The wideness of it allows for full coverage, which I definitely love!
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is pretty good. It's super soft and can't beat it for the price. I use it sometimes. Not my go to fav face brush, but definitely a good one though.
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
Love e.l.f products. I never thought I would be so happy about some makeup brushes. They are really easy to use. They aren’t expensive and last me a lot time.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
I love this brush bc I legit can use it for anything from applying loose powder to blush to the e.l.f. perfect finish hd powder in clear ! Its my number 1 fav
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target