BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I use this brush to apply my setting powder and I personally love it. I have had no problem with shedding at all. Powder goes on light and soft. I recommend for people just getting into makeup.
Sarah M.
this was one of my first brushes from elf. it’s nice. i wouldn’t say it should be used for every powder product. for me personally it works best for bronzing. it’s very inexpensive which is nice. the bristles are slightly dry and scratchy
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
The only reason why I gave it 1 star is because 0 was not an option. This brush is awful and not very well put together. I would never buy it again and I wouldn’t recommend you buy it either. e.l.f. Total Face Brush
Emily F.
Sandy
Most elf products I rely on they work mostly good, this brush work well for blending and I often use it for foundation blending and contour. I bought mine at a local Walgreens in sandy Oregon and I’ve had it for a few years.
Brittany W.
Creedmoor, NC
It was an okay brush for a little while. But after using and washing it made it shed even more and it's getting wobbly as if it's going to break. But hey, for three bucks what can you expect?
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
I love elf brushes, they do a good job and they’re typically long lasting! I don’t use this bush as often as i used to buy i have had it for years. I have combination dry skin & it works great for me. I would definitely recommend!
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
I love the way this brush feels but it does shed a lot. It is affordable but I would advise that you try other full face brushes that don’t shed. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody that’s just me being honest.
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ELF brushes but this is the second worse brush I have ever owned. It sheds, doesn't hold much powder, and got irreversibly mangled the first time I washed it.

Get the Studio Powder brush instead. It's wonderful.
Jenn 🎀.
marietta
This brush is good for the price but doesn’t go the extra mile. It gets powder from product to face and that’s it. The blending ability is decent but it feels like half the products gets trapped in the bristles sometimes.
Kristen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased this brush to use as an all over the face kind of brush. The bristles are a little dense. I tried washing the brush to possibly soften it up but I ended up with strands of the brush falling out on my face.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sunday C.
Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday and i haven't.

Target