BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Dagnay S.
This brush is ok I use it to apply my blush can be scratchy, I tried applying my loose powder and it did not look pretty very uneven I would only use it to apply blush/bronzer.
Sarah C.
For me I love soft brushes on my face and this one is not soft. It feels almost like horse hair. I will not be repurchasing this product. Also the hairs seem to fall out often.
Andrea D.
I have this in the travel size and I'm not a fan. Application is too light, the brush is scratchy, and I never find myself reaching for this brush. But you get what you pay for!
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
This brush was good for the first couple of uses, but it's definitely not built to last for the long haul. But, I guess that's to be expected when you're only spending $1 on it. There's much better products out there that will do the job.
Sandra F.
While it's super cheap, it's not even worth the price you pay. It's dry and rough. The bristles shed a lot and the handle on mine fell out within a week. Save your money, even if it isn't worth much.
Fernanda C.
Phoenix , AZ
Love this brush! It feels so soft on my face & I also love that it doesn’t shed! I have other brand makeup brushes but when it comes to applying my setting powder, my elf face brush is the one I go to.
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
I needed a new face brush and was lured in by the price....do not fall for it. The bristles were so loose that i had to hold them compact at the end to have the product transfer from my brush to my face. I would not repurchase again.
Chimere S.
Love elf products!!! Not the best quality but for the price it gets the job done!!! Make ups tools from ELF are ok but I prefer others. Their makeup is good quality though.
Kortniee M.
I like this but you can tell it’s a cheap brush because in my opinion it’s made kind of cheap. It’s easy to apply to your face but it’s sorta on the rough side of brushes.
Abi S.
Dardanelle, AR
This brush came with some loose powder I bought at TJ Maxx, I don't use the powder anymore, but I still use the brush for the foundation I use now, it's kinda rough too..
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target