BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
I use this brush to apply my setting powder and I personally love it. I have had no problem with shedding at all. Powder goes on light and soft. I recommend for people just getting into makeup.
Lizette S.
Van Nuys , CA
If you are looking for a total face brush, keep searching . This is a good for a one or two time use. The bristles are rough and the handle fell off! Invest a few more dollars on a better brush
Letisha G.
Oxford, OH
I really like this brush because it's nice and soft,and big whixh is perfect for applying powder and bronzer for my face. It's not dense enough for it to be my favorite or loved and i do really like it and I use it all the time.
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
I bought the whole set and actually love this e.l.f. brush for my blush. It's a bit more angled than it looks in the picture. It's not THE BEST quality- i mean it's 1 dollar. What more do you want? Just wash before you use it!
Sarah M.
this was one of my first brushes from elf. it’s nice. i wouldn’t say it should be used for every powder product. for me personally it works best for bronzing. it’s very inexpensive which is nice. the bristles are slightly dry and scratchy
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
The only reason why I gave it 1 star is because 0 was not an option. This brush is awful and not very well put together. I would never buy it again and I wouldn’t recommend you buy it either. e.l.f. Total Face Brush
Brittany W.
Creedmoor, NC
It was an okay brush for a little while. But after using and washing it made it shed even more and it's getting wobbly as if it's going to break. But hey, for three bucks what can you expect?
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ELF brushes but this is the second worse brush I have ever owned. It sheds, doesn't hold much powder, and got irreversibly mangled the first time I washed it.

Get the Studio Powder brush instead. It's wonderful.
Kristen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased this brush to use as an all over the face kind of brush. The bristles are a little dense. I tried washing the brush to possibly soften it up but I ended up with strands of the brush falling out on my face.
Adriana P.
Warwick, RI
This brush is perfect for wiping away powder! It's so light weight that it just removes the left over of your product! I bought this at the drug store, costs about 3 dollars! Well worth the price and very recommended!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target