BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
breeanna t.
Super fluffy and non shedding . Easy to apply powders and brush Blends powder easily. I use this brush for my setting powder . Only a few bucks and lasts a long time ! I would definitely recommend this brush for those building a collection !!!
Dominique L.
Love this. Very affordable and does as it should. Picks up the product well and doesn't shed. I would recommend this to any beginners with makeup or even if you're on a budget. Great brush. I would buy again. I have a combination skin type.
Nina Y.
Haysi
With this brush, you get what you paid for. I bought this product at Walmart, used it once and the bristles started coming off on my face! My skin has a a lot of redness and this brush did not allow me to coverup as well as I would have liked.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I liked using this brush.It was one of my first brushes to use whenever I started to wear make up.I really liked it and I would recommend it for people who are starting to wear make up.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! I use it to set my face either with a translucent or a regular powder. I've had it for a little over a year now, and it hasn't shed or fallen apart.
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I love this for setting my face or doing blush and even blending contour so I love it.  The brush is SO SOFT and it felt great. It picked up a lot of product but doesn't lift up any product underneath it. I was very satisfied with it!<3
Traci A.
This ELF brush is the one to avoid. I don't like the color of the bristles or the feel of the brush. It doesn't feel nice at all. Stick with the elf brushes that have the black handles. Even though they are more expensive. It is only $3 instead of $1. Go with the black handled ELF brushes because they feel nicer.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
I love a lot about the e.l.f. line. Unfortunately this is one of those products that just falls short. The bristles are coarse and fall out easily. The only way I would get this brush is if it comes in one of those big sets.
Ameze E.
Hattiesburg
I may be single but it think that I just found my soul mate. This brush is so soft and great for brushing away powder, blush, setting your face and sooo much more. You need this in your life!!
Cass S.
Clementon, NJ
Sheds quite a bit, but does what you need it to do for the dollar it costs. Great for beginners and novices. Best for infrequent users. If it's something you want to use every day, drop the money on a more professional product.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sunday C.
Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday and i haven't.

Target