BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Jen V.
I figured I would give this brush a try, seeing as it was very affordable, and it was not very good. It's a bit too rough and it breaks down my powder, without much of it getting on the brush to apply towards my face.
Christy F.
I use this brush for applying powder to my face. The bristles are soft and makeup applies evenly. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it. I bought it on the e.l.f. cosmetics website. It was part of a makeup brush set. I highly recommend this brush.
Barbara J.
This brush has held up pretty well. I clean it with beauty blender cleaning soap. It is ok to have on hand. I can't say I reach for it first. I don't like the way it feels. It can feel a little rough in comparison to others. It is a good starter option.
Natalie S.
This is one of the worst face brushes elf has. The brush scratches your face and will make your face red. Even though it is only a dollar do not get it. The bristles come out whenever you apply makeup to your face.
Valeria C.
Weslaco, Tx
I bought this brush at my local Walmart and I highly reccommend it ! It is super affordable and it is perfect for an every day use. I use it every day and it has always come through for me. I will keep buying this !
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Great all over face brush for powder and blending. Soft bristles that are too flimsy. Holds the perfect amount of product and applies powder perfectly. Really happy with this elf purchase. Would definitely recommend
Maddie H.
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! Great quality and i use it daily! The bristles are still there, and i paid under $3 for this brush!! Amazing value!!! Cheap but high quality!! I would reccome all elf brushes!!!
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
I bought this brush at wal mart thinking it was elf, it'd be good quality. WRONG! It lasted a week and the brush came off the handle. It fell apart and I had barely used it! I would not recommend this particular brush.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I have had this brush for 6 months now and it's still going strong. AMAZING low price, no bristle fallout, and great powder/all-over application. I highly recommend and will purchase more elf brushes in the future.
Lupe O.
I bought this brush because i really needed an all face brush. i saw it at target and i saw the price, didn't think twice about purchasing it. when i got home i tried and the brush was really rough. not worth it!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target