BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Katie P.
This is a great brush! I use it to set my face either with a translucent or a regular powder. I've had it for a little over a year now, and it hasn't shed or fallen apart.
Traci A.
This ELF brush is the one to avoid. I don't like the color of the bristles or the feel of the brush. It doesn't feel nice at all. Stick with the elf brushes that have the black handles. Even though they are more expensive. It is only $3 instead of $1. Go with the black handled ELF brushes because they feel nicer.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
I love a lot about the e.l.f. line. Unfortunately this is one of those products that just falls short. The bristles are coarse and fall out easily. The only way I would get this brush is if it comes in one of those big sets.
Cass S.
Atco, NJ
Sheds quite a bit, but does what you need it to do for the dollar it costs. Great for beginners and novices. Best for infrequent users. If it's something you want to use every day, drop the money on a more professional product.
Ameze E.
Hattiesburg
I may be single but it think that I just found my soul mate. This brush is so soft and great for brushing away powder, blush, setting your face and sooo much more. You need this in your life!!
Amarilis A.
Hephzibah, GA
It applies face powder and is great for dusting off translucent powders when baking under the eyes. I highly recommend it. e.l.f. Total Face Brush
Karmen L.
Elf all around face brush is horrible. I love elf so much but this wasn't my favorite, it's very flimsy and all of the product falls off when I use it, I bought it at Walmart and I would not recommend this brush to you guys.
Kendra W.
I use this brush for bronzer and blush. It's super soft, so it blends out really well and doesn't pick up too much product. The only downfall of it being so soft is that it doesn't pick up very much product 😜. So it's a balance.
Bear D.
San Diego , CA
Its an awesome brush. It’s simple and gets the jobs done. I have oily skin and i use the brush for powder. Its a great price. I use it every time I do my makeup. I would definitely buy it again but it will be awhile because ima use it until there’s nothing left!
Jen V.
I figured I would give this brush a try, seeing as it was very affordable, and it was not very good. It's a bit too rough and it breaks down my powder, without much of it getting on the brush to apply towards my face.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target