BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Madison W.
kennewick
Bought this off shopmissa.com for $1 and was VERY disappointed. The bristles were falling out- the bristles were not soft AT ALL. And barely picked up product. Very disappointed. Don't buy this and spend the extra dollars to get a different one.
Christina S.
This was one of my first eyes lips and face product. I honestly did not like it as much as I hoped I would. I would not recommend it for any professional makeup person. It is not soft and does not really help. It does do what it should, but I would not recommend it. I would honestly not buy it again. At Telco, it is $1.00 if you want to try it out.
Melissa G.
For a dollar, I can't complain too much but it's not the best. I use this for blending my powder over my bronzer, blush and highlighter when I'm all done and it works. It's scratchy and my sister hates it when I use it on her but she does look good afterwards, lol! A good buy to hold you over until you can afford a good, pricier one.
Aly S.
Alton Bay, NH
The bristles aren't the greatest. They're kind of scratchy and don't clean very well. For the price, it's a great brush to have lying around if you need it. It'd probably be great for dusting on loose dry shampoo. However, it's not so great for the face, especially if you have rather sensitive skin. Basically, you get what you pay for.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I think this is my least favorite of their brushes. I truly believe they have some amazing brushes (especially in their studio line) but this one just does not seem to match the others. It sheds and is kind of flimsy compared to their studio powder brush (which is amazing). I would definitely recommend giving their brushes a try though.
Savannah R.
Tallahassee, FL
I've owned this brush for about three years, and haven't had to buy a new one yet. I use it to apply my face powder every single day. I have a Crown Brush powder brush just like this one, but I prefer to use my ELF one because it sheds much less! But yes, shedding is a problem. However, it's a small con for only being a dollar!
Kitti B.
wentzville, MO
I was able to get a whole set on clearance. Which was the only plus about this product. The brushes are not soft at all. I actually thought they was worse then regular cheap brushes. They have a scratchy feel to them. If you can get past the texture of these then more power to you. I for one just could not get past that they was just not up to par. I gave them to my nieces to play with.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
Not soft, sheds like crazy, doesn't even work well. I'm usually a fan of elf brushes and try to avoid those with white handles because the quality isn't even do-able for anything but this one I found is the worst. E.l.f does have much better brushes that do the same thing, just you might have to spend an extra $2 or so.
Why N.
I use this brush to apply settling powder and it does the job of setting my makeup, without ruining it fairly well. It does itch for a little while, but I kind of like that feeling, lol. However, I am concern of whether or not the bristles are causing future damage to my skin, because it's not normal for a brush to itch. In terms of price, it's super cheap like most all ELF products are. The handle is durable and easy to handle. As for the bristles... they don't seem to get fallouts, but like I said... it is itchy.
Ariah O.
I use this brush when I am setting my face with my translucent powder. It is a nice brush that allows me to get all over my face. Although, you are getting what you pay for. It is a soft brush but they are obviously synthetic bristles and it shows in how it applies.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target