BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Gabby C.
The head of the brush fell off maybe a week after I purchased it without that much use. The hair shed and it isn't that soft. It's very inexpensive price wise and quality wise. Overall I would not recommend this product unless you only plan on using a couple times for Halloween makeup or something and even then good luck.
Ashley H.
Selma, NC
I own all of elf's brushes, and this is by far my LEAST favorite. It sheds (especially when being washed), it is scratchy and uncomfortable to use, and it does not properly apply powder, or anything else. The first time I washed it I thought that it might make it a bit less rough, but instead, even more of the bristles came out and it completely lost its shape. This brush isn't even worth the dollar that it costs and it should be discontinued.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this brush. The bristles are very soft and don’t wipe away any makeup I have put on before. It is a great choice for someone looking for an inexpensive brush. I use this to dust away my translucent powder when I bake my face. I recommend this product.
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
My number one favorite powder brush. It's so affordable. The bristles are soft and luxurious. I have bought several of these to use for my blush and powder. I highly recommend elf brushes.
Christine N.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't really like this brush. i like other brushes from elf, not trying to hate on the brand, but this is not a good one. it took a couple of washes before there was no more red dye color from it. the bristles are soo rough, it feels like you're stabbing your face with it. i like the concept of the overall brush design though, but i do not recommend this for face makeup.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This was one of the first brushes I purchased. I continued to use it, assuming that the scratchy, rough bristles were normal in a face brush. Then I got a better quality brush as a gift - I can't believe what I was missing! After using the softer brush, I could never go back to this one. The bristles almost feel like they're scraping away at my skin. It's no good.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love my elf brushes. This one works good the bristles do seem a little rough but still works. Also the handle is loose from the actual head of the brush but once again still works and still worth it for the price you pay for it. I would buy again for sure.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I own this brush and I love elf. but,'I understand why it's so cheap. because that's what it is. it doesn't pick up very much product, and I just don't see myself reaching for it very often. I definitely don't enjoy this brush as much as it that I would.
Liz W.
East Troy, WI
I barely used this brush before I knew that I did not like it. The first thing I noticed was that it does not feel good on my face. It is coarse and scratchy. Also the bristles are uneven and shed like crazy. After washing it one time the bristles got all jammed up in the center, like a rat's nest! I had no choice but to put this brush in the "fail" category.
Christina S.
This was one of my first eyes lips and face product. I honestly did not like it as much as I hoped I would. I would not recommend it for any professional makeup person. It is not soft and does not really help. It does do what it should, but I would not recommend it. I would honestly not buy it again. At Telco, it is $1.00 if you want to try it out.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target