BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I picked up this face brush today as a quick afterthought since my go to blush brush has disappeared on me. I usually love this brand however I am not much of a fan of this brush. The bristles are superflexible yet do not seem to pick up much product at all. I feel like it's pretty wasteful. The price was good however I only paid two dollars for it.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this brush! It is still soft as a baby's bottom, even after using it for almost 2 years, and washing it at least 3 times per month (if not more)! I think it is safe to say I definitely got my money's worth for this product. I will absolutely continue to buy this product and other ELF brushes. I highly recommend you do too :)
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
Being that it was only $1, I'm not sure why I expected so much from this brush. It was soft and worked well at first, but after a week or two the brush bristles were more on the brittle side. It lost all softness. Every time I used it loads of the bristles fell off on my face. If you're just absolutely desperate, buy this. Then go buy another when you can and pitch this one. I gave it two stars just because it was so inexpensive to begin with.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this brush at target for I think $2-$3 so it is extremely affordable. The brush hairs are very soft. Originally I tried this for bronzer but it left a big patch on my cheek that was nearly impossible to blend out. I'd recommend this as an all over face powder brush, though.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
So, I've had my elf total face brush for years .. Like I need a new one ! I love it so much that I've broken the handle and stuck it back together several times before !! I've gotten all new brush but I have not replaced that one ... I don't know if elf has changed the density or hair one the brush since ive purchased mine but this one has been great to me.
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
Can't go wrong! This product is so inexpensive ($1 at most places) and does the job fine. When doing a light dusting of setting powder or powder foundation I use this brush for a fast application. Sheds a little after a while of use but that is to be expected from most brushes, no matter the brand.
Angelica A.
Victoria, TX
E.L.F has hits and misses, and well this is definitely a misses. The brush is not soft at all, but it's not a sand paper feel either. The hair bristles on it, tends to fall out a bit so that is definitely annoying. So if your looking for a total face brush, this is not one for you. I do try and work with things that don't work for me, so I do use this when I'm using a powdery face highlighter, to just blend to my skin. ( which is just by my cheeks, so I don't use it for too long)
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you like to apply powders on your face with the hardest, sharpest bristles ever then I would suggest this brush. It's just awful. I usually adore E.L.F. brushes, but I find it hard to believe they would even put their name on a brush such as this. I would think this brush belongs in a Dollar Tree with how poor quality it is.

It's already cheap, I know, but seriously---don't waste your couple of bucks!
Annmarie M.
This brush is not soft, sheds a lot, and is an odd size. It was very cheap, so I can’t ask much from it, but I’d rather pay a little more for a better brush. Do not recommend.
Kiara T.
This is a great brush! I use this EVERYDAY to set my makeup with after I am done contouring. I got it at Old Navy and it was very affordable! It's really soft and I love it!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target