BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Steph J.
It’s a basic brush - nothing too special. But for the price it gets the job done! Love elf for this reason. It makes makeup needs more attainable and affordable. I would buy more when it comes time.
Susie R.
Lithia, FL
This brush is okay, it works well for powered makeup and I am pretty sure that’s what it’s for. But it isn’t one of my favorite elf items, but it’s still okay to use if you have a budget on brushes.
Emily S.
Good for all around face powder. Super good quality for the price. I wouldn’t compare it to morphe but still good. I would recommend for setting under the eyes. Very accessible. I would recommend.
Alysha B.
Naugatuck
It works good, but the handle broke off after about 2 uses. I still use this brush once in a while, but I do use other foundation brushes rather than this. I would not recommend this to someone who would use this brush everyday l.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I always find ELF brushes to be sturdy and really soft for the price! They are some of my favorite brushes. I got this in my stocking from my parents. I really like to use it for translucent setting powder to set my face. It's so soft and it holds the product well. I never feel like my product is wasted with this brush!
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love the softness of this brush & how light it is in the skin. I use this one for my finishing powder at the very end of my makeup routine. I purchased this brush from target & it is one of the many by elf that I own and love.
Mallory F.
Syracuse
I am a firm believer that make up brushes should be replaced frequently to prevent bacteria growth. This price point is perfect and the brush is still super soft and apples my foundation evenly.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
Love elf brushes! Can't even tell the difference between elf brand and mac . I love that they are inexpensive and you can pretty much find them anywhere. I bought mine several years ago and it still looks brand new. Love it!
Kylie S.
Provo
E.L.F.s brushes are my favorite. They’re cheap, as in the price, but their products aren’t. They work just as well as more expensive ones that I’ve had and they last just as long. This one is awesome!
Emily F.
Sandy
Most elf products I rely on they work mostly good, this brush work well for blending and I often use it for foundation blending and contour. I bought mine at a local Walgreens in sandy Oregon and I’ve had it for a few years.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target