BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Rylin F.
Nampa
This is a great brush for its very inexpensive price! I got it at my local Walmart! There is a tiny bit of shedding every once in a while but it is definitely not excessive or bad to the point where I wouldn’t buy it! It’s very soft and easy to apply with!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
This brush is very scratchy and doesn’t hold product well. I bought it when I was starting makeup and before I had much makeup I still immediately bought a different brush. It’s the scratchiest brush I’ve ever tried.
Erin P.
I’m a fan of elf cosmetic tools! The value is phenomenal since I can easily replace if my daughter plays in my makeup. I just this brush daily to apply loose powder and compared to other brands it gets the job done!
Ashley O.
Minooka, IL
It doesn't pick up any product at all, I love elf but this was just a disappointment, I would appreciate if they actually came out with a better brush that was sold at this price :(
Samantha W.
Riverside, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is an awesome, affordable face brush. It’s very soft, light, and fluffy. It makes applying powders super easy and quick. It picks up a lot of product and equally distributes it wherever it is placed. I would 10/10 recommend this face brush.
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
I love elf! High quality brushes at a fraction of the cost! The all over face brush works for setting powder, blush, or even bronzer! Helps me use the perfect amount and covers my face amazingly! Highly recommend
Samantha G.
USA
Cheap brush, works for daily stuff when you aren't going for perfection. I still use it with most makeup applications but I can tell it isn't a brush that will last a long time. I
Jordan M.
I got this brush from my local dollar tree and it actually turned out to be pretty great! I had low expectations but it changed my mind! I thought it would be rough and scratchy but I like it even more than my similar echo tools brush! It's easy to clean, it's soft, and it doesn't shed. I use it to blend my makeup together. I'd recommend it!
Chastity R.
Works great! Best part is the company is affordable and cruelty free! I bought mine at Walmart! It is comparable with the pricer brands out there! I have combination skin, elf products never disappoint! e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Face Brush
Coco L.
Bakersfield, CA
These are very affordable brushes that I like to use since I’m a beginner at doing my make up. They are great Practice brushes and so far they have done a great job applying my makeup . I would recommend for others to purchase and try this brand.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target