BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Savanah B.
Statesville
I like my Ultimate Face total face brush better than this one. This one feels a little more tariff that my more expensive one and it doesn’t clean as easily as my other one. I would still recommend it because it’s the best on a budget.
Janelle R.
Norman
This brush is fine, especially if you are using a loose powder to set. Great price, but you get what you pay for. This brush sheds a lot for me, and has no “substance” (it feels really weak). I barely use it, and won’t get another one.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I like this brush. It is easy to use. I do not wear face makeup often but when I do, I use this brush to apply my blush and highlighter. It is good value and it is cheap like all other elf cosmetics. I have not found an elf product that I do not like. I would recommend.
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
I personally love elf brushes their very affordable as a makeup artist as well as your everyday girl/boy. You can purchase them about any where. Very similar but not exact to the Morphioe brushes such as the handle and feel as well.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I love e.l.f. brushes! They are so soft, and affordable. They apply face powders smoothly. My skin type is combination and they work wonderful. They are just as good as high end brushes. I am definitely satisfied with these brushes!
Tiffany B.
Kelso
This product is great for beginners or for ladies and gents who are on a budget. It does fall apart easily especially after cleaning but is good for applying blush, highlighter, and bronzer. It is very soft so its not very great for blending but you get what you pay for.
Kaylei S.
Forest City
Absolutely adore elf products! They are so inexpensive and well made. I use this product everyday and will continue to use! I purchase my brush from Walmart at a very low price of $2! I definitely recommend using any brush by elf.
Alexa P.
I have had this product for a while. It does not shed or has gotten any less amazing since the day I got it. I use it for powder and it does a great job blending out my face. I would repurchase this brush in a heartbeat if something happened to it
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
I absolutely love this brush. I don’t use it for foundation, I use it to apply blush and wipe off setting powder around my face. It’s really nice because it doesn’t pick up too much powder, just enough to where it’s not overbearing. It’s very soft and light on the skin.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
I just purchased this brush today and am already in love with it. It's a very big brush and very very cheap. It works really well blending in your foundation. I would buy this brush over and over again. I purchased mine from Kmart.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target