BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I liked this for powder. The bristles are longer and soft, like I like, and it picked up and distributed the powder pretty well. The handle is heavy and sturdy, giving the brush some weight. It’s a decent brush and perfect for my finishing powder. :)
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
Elf brushes are so affordable and are amazing in quality. I use this to blend powders in when I do a full face of makeup. I love this brush and take it with me every time I travel. It doesn't shed, it doesn't poke, it feels amazing on the face.
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
At first I didn't thunk I could use this brush for anything, it was SO soft! But then I tried it with my foundation and it worked so well! It gives me a nice smooth almost air brushed look. And it's completely affordable. I'm always on a budget.
Bri C.
Bellmawr, NJ
For a product so cheap, I didn’t expect it to last long, but I was proven wrong! Such a great value for something that you can easily spend a fortune on. Personally, I think it’s right up there with the pricier brands in how well it works!
Samantha K.
Clermont
This is the softest brush ever! Feels like a cloud on my face. Holds the powder makeup very well, and distributes it nicely on my face. I have a couple different brushes from ELF, and I’ve felt this way about all of them. Would recommend!
Maci P.
Atoka
I use this to apply my powder foundation. It holds powder well and doesn't loose it's bristles. The brush is very soft and wide and applies powder foundation evenly, not too thin, not too thick. Just right. Great low price for a great product.
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
This brush is SO SOFT and so Big! I love it texture and how it can easily cover the biggest parts of my face. The product (powder, blush) adheres easily to the brush and likewise easily detaches on the face when passing it. Just love it!
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
This is a great brush. It has shed a little bit, but otherwise it is great. It works well for anything you want to cover a large area with. You can use it for light bronzing, sweeping away your baking powder, etc. I use it almost daily.
Lacy H.
Rome
This was a great brush for such a cheap product. It worked well with my powder as well as my blush. It was very easy to use and I definitely recommend for everyone. And I’ll definitely be a repeat customer. I used my daughter to test this product. She loves getting makeovers.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I like this brush. It is easy to use. I do not wear face makeup often but when I do, I use this brush to apply my blush and highlighter. It is good value and it is cheap like all other elf cosmetics. I have not found an elf product that I do not like. I would recommend.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target