BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
When it comes to make up, I’m no artist and I prefer something quick, easy and cheap. For makeup application, I never want to spend a lot of money on brushes. I love this ELF brush. It is super cheap and works for my entire face for powder. It’s easy to clean and lasts a while. I’m a repeat buyer on so many ELF brushes.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
My blush brush had it's last day. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I decided to buy this because it was inexpensive until I could find exactly what I wanted. Well, that was a good investment because I love this brush. Super soft.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
This is my favorite brush. I love elf because it's super affordable and good quality. This brush is super big and fluffy and works great to apply setting powders especially. I'll have to buy another one because I've lost this one and I miss it!
Alexa Z.
I only use this brush when I want to take off excess powders from my face. I find this brush to be too soft to apply anything, but it is good to take powder off so that it doesn’t take off any other makeup. And for the price, who wouldn’t buy it?
val L.
The e.l.f. Total Face Brush is very nice! Despite being a little bristly, it applies facial makeup and blends it all together nicely. It’s very low priced, and despite that, it’s good quality. It’s sold at a lot of drugstores and at Ulta.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I’d pass on this brush. The bristles aren’t very soft and can be somewhat scratchy. It’ll probably end up in the trash. For a pinch it works but there are other better ones from elf
hey b.
Great for applying but not great for blending. It also easily absorbs the product and causes r to loose pigment once it reaches the face, there’s also a lot of fallout. Although it’s cheap I recommend investing and using a different brush brand.
Leah D.
This brush is very soft. The quality is good for what you pay for. I use this brush every time I do my makeup to apply powder or to remove powder from under my eyes after baking. I think it’s an overall great brush and I plan on buying it again!
Michelle M.
Visalia, CA
I really liked this brush. It works just like the more expensive brushes that you pay an arm and a leg for. The E.l.f. total face brush is a really good make-up brush without paying for the name of the brand. I'm very satisfied with the outcome
Valerie C.
Northport, AL
I love this brush!! Once I get my look together I go over it with my powder or just a this brush without product and it polishes the look. I really recommend this brush as a cheaper option. I have kabooki brushes but much rather use my Elf brush.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target