BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Sami T.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly amazing if you take care of your brushes! Doesn’t shed, and blends everything pretty well. Mines been through hell and back and still works like an absolute dream.
Tiffany H.
Fairfield
From powders to foundation this brush really does everything. The value exceeds the price and I may like it most to my other face brushes, it’s in my everyday rotation.
Lindsey M.
29223
I have really enjoyed these brushes. They are inexpensive, easy to use and hold their shape long term. For the price, these are great and are the only ones I use now.
amber m.
Middlesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
THESE BRUSHES ARE AMAZING BRO LIKE SERIOUSLY TO BE $2-$3 IT IS REALLY CRAZY LIKE WOWWWWWW SO CHEAP AND GREAT QUALITY !!! WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER USE ELF COSMETICS SUPER SATISFIED I USE IT EVERYDAY !!!!
LaKia C.
Starkville, MS
This brush is basic at best. It got the job done. The bristles were very scratchy compared to other brushes I've used. But for only a few bucks, not a terrible deal.
heather r.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
This one wasn't my favorite at first but I eventually fell in love since this is very affordable. You have to first get the hang of that brush but after it works miracles for me
Destinee D.
Andalusia
This brush is wonderful. The makeup goes on wonderfully with this brush. You don't have to worry about the brush falling apart nor about it getting nasty and not coming clean. If you clean it properly it will last a long time.
Cassandra S.
I love this brush. It is soft and dense but the bristles are evenly distributed so it’s not dense. I use this for all over powder, to diffuse my blush and bronzer if I need to, works great at removing powder from under the eyes too if you pinch the bristles. I have washed it twice and it hasn’t lost its shape and bristles haven’t fallen out. The handle is a nice thickness and has some weight to it so it’s easy to hold and has control. Great quality for a great price.
Danielle L.
It's so hard to find a good brush for powder foundation! I tried so many before this one! I love that this brush is cruelty free / vegan! The bristles are soft and have not shed. This brush was so afforable and you can find it at most stores, I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart or Target! Literally a great product for a fantastic price! The brush for me had to be broken in a bit, meaning when I first used it..It did not pick up a ton of powder because the bristles were so soft I believe, but after I used it a few times... it worked well! Easy to wipe down and clean! Overall very happy with this brush and own a few!
Kylie R.
Kearns
I absolutely love these brushes. They are so soft and work really well. They are also super cheap for a brand that sells makeup and I would definitely recommend them before anything else. Love them.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sunday C.
Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday and i haven't.

Target