BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
LaKia C.
Starkville, MS
This brush is basic at best. It got the job done. The bristles were very scratchy compared to other brushes I've used. But for only a few bucks, not a terrible deal.
amber m.
Middlesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
THESE BRUSHES ARE AMAZING BRO LIKE SERIOUSLY TO BE $2-$3 IT IS REALLY CRAZY LIKE WOWWWWWW SO CHEAP AND GREAT QUALITY !!! WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER USE ELF COSMETICS SUPER SATISFIED I USE IT EVERYDAY !!!!
heather r.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
This one wasn't my favorite at first but I eventually fell in love since this is very affordable. You have to first get the hang of that brush but after it works miracles for me
Destinee D.
Andalusia
This brush is wonderful. The makeup goes on wonderfully with this brush. You don't have to worry about the brush falling apart nor about it getting nasty and not coming clean. If you clean it properly it will last a long time.
Brittany S.
orlando
Purchased at: Target
Great brushes, great quality for price without lowering the quality of what you are using. I use it every day for blush. Oily skin but dry sometimes depends the weather. They last forever! Take care of them
Cassandra S.
I love this brush. It is soft and dense but the bristles are evenly distributed so it’s not dense. I use this for all over powder, to diffuse my blush and bronzer if I need to, works great at removing powder from under the eyes too if you pinch the bristles. I have washed it twice and it hasn’t lost its shape and bristles haven’t fallen out. The handle is a nice thickness and has some weight to it so it’s easy to hold and has control. Great quality for a great price.
Danielle L.
It's so hard to find a good brush for powder foundation! I tried so many before this one! I love that this brush is cruelty free / vegan! The bristles are soft and have not shed. This brush was so afforable and you can find it at most stores, I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart or Target! Literally a great product for a fantastic price! The brush for me had to be broken in a bit, meaning when I first used it..It did not pick up a ton of powder because the bristles were so soft I believe, but after I used it a few times... it worked well! Easy to wipe down and clean! Overall very happy with this brush and own a few!
Halie J.
litchfield
This is a great brush I use it every morning to put on my foundation. It blends and everything really nicely he doesn’t leave any streaks. I would definitely recommend buying. 10 out of 10
Halie J.
litchfield
This is a great brush to use are use it every morning to put on my foundation it picks up project really well and blends in everything really nicely. 10 out of 10 I would definitely buy!
Kylie R.
Kearns
I absolutely love these brushes. They are so soft and work really well. They are also super cheap for a brand that sells makeup and I would definitely recommend them before anything else. Love them.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target