BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Kira G.
I use this brush for applying bronzer on my cheeks and bottom half part of my eyebrows. I like this brush because it does it’s part, I can shake off the access powder and does not apply all clumpy not in patches, it works just like any other fancy brand, it’s easy to clean, I’ve had it for years and it still applies like it did on day one!
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've been buying this brand of brushes, because they are so cheap, but they really work. I don't use them all the time, but for the price, they are really good and do what I need them to. Not worth it to buy such expensive brushes when these work just as well for maybe a couple bucks each.
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
I love how soft this brush is, and how easily it blends the makeup into my face. I got this off Amazon for $2.00 and I thought it was a great price. Compared to other brushes this is my favorite. I would definitely buy this brush again, elf products tend to be a favorite of mine.
Taylor B.
Maitland, FL
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t like the bristles on this brush. They aren’t firm and it doesn’t move product around well. This brush was only a $1 so I don’t get too upset by it being a disappointment. My daughter uses it now for her baby doll glam. It was a better fit for Barbie :-)
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
this brush is easy to use, priced great. good all over brush. i bought at walmart. the brush is soft, blends out powders on your face well. i use most days. i would recommend and this is a good brush for people on a budget. good all, in all. i would buy again.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
For the price of these brushes, you can't go wrong! I don't wear makeup regularly enough to warrant an expensive brush, but this brush does the job for me at a very affordable price! Sometimes I can find them for only $1 each, making it worth a try at least!
Amer N.
louisville
It’s amazing !! I would really suggest getting it plus it has more brushes . It’s really affordable and good quality ... it will last you a long time and can create a lot of amazing make up looks. Ever looking for something affordable that will last you a long time you should definitely buy elf brushes!
Gracin S.
Cookstown
They are really soft and easy to clean and I have the two options, in black and in white and they both work fine. They are helpful for applying face powder and any other powders, like a setting powder
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Going to use this brush until all the bristles fall off! I have been looking for a really great foundation brush for a long time now that wouldn't break the bank, and I just gotta say I'm in LOVE. Cleans well and leaves my makeup applied flawlessly.
alexus o.
This product is great fro a beginner . Very affordable price. And it actually applies the make up well but I'd only recommend to someone on a low budget . Younger make up lovers or at the beginning level even has instructions on the packaging.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target