BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Merrin M.
Pretty good brush especially for the price point. Blends well and very soft. The brush itself however feels quite cheap and it’s not sturdy with the handle. With that I mean the brush portion of the brush flops around
member-9b039
This brush is Great for apply powered to the whole face, soft bristles, until you wash them, then they get all rough and scratch which I've never had a problem with on any brush but this one. Great price too, you can purchase from target, and Walmart!
Gentry C.
Brodhead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a nice product! I love using it for powder and sometimes as a blending brush because it blends so well! I would recommend if you are looking for a cheap all over face brush
alicia n.
Very soft and durable. It is one of my oldest brushes and has been through multiple washes and is still just like new, no bristles out of place or discoloration.
Amanda M.
united states
Purchased at: Target
I typically by all Elf products because they were cheaper than other brands but the same quality. I didn't start using them until about a year ago and I have loved them ever since.
Anna S.
Loved this brush whie I used it, however ended up replacing it with the studio kabuki brush. Definately gets the job done, awesome for setting powders and brushing away fall out.
Alexa B.
Fort Wayne
I use this brush for almost every face product—I’m not super into makeup design, but want my makeup to look good. I feel like this is really versatile and has lasted a long time.
Stephenie P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a decent but not great facebrush that you can use for foundation, blush, highlighter, and bronzer. It's very soft but not as densely packed as I believe it should be.
Sami T.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly amazing if you take care of your brushes! Doesn’t shed, and blends everything pretty well. Mines been through hell and back and still works like an absolute dream.
Tiffany H.
Fairfield
From powders to foundation this brush really does everything. The value exceeds the price and I may like it most to my other face brushes, it’s in my everyday rotation.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target