BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I really like the ELF Total Face Brush. The handle is just the right length and the bristles are nice and soft. Easy to use. Price is definitely right. I bought it on sale as well. Would recommend for sure.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-e.l.f.-total-face-brush] I really like this brush it's big enough to brush the entire face like said it's great for finishing evening out
Imani S.
This brush was my first ever powder brush help up for a bit but after a while I noticed shedding and rough bristles. Be careful where you buy I bought mine from the dollar store so that could’ve been it.
Aisha A.
Jeddah
High quality brush with soft texture in my oily skin making good cover of powder .it is price is so good .i recommend it ,i use it in my make up routine .i am really satisfied of it and i love it so much
Samantha D.
Saint John
I love this total face brush! This brush definitely lived up to my expectations. It's a great brush to have on hand and I would recommend this brush to anybody looking for an affordable alternative to expensive brushes.
Cassandra Z.
Winnipeg, MB
This brush is very loose, and large enough that I would recommend for bronzer or blush but nothing else. It’s not very soft and it does feel a little cheap. It does apply products decently well though, I use it every day.
Rosalia F.
Doral, FL
This new version is so much softer, it is good for beginners or those who don't need much powder.. i have a mix skin type and this go very good with it. Very impressed with this $2 brush.
Tiffany M.
I use this to apply powder and dust off excess powder, it does its job just fine. I haven’t used any other brand of brush like this so I can’t compare but I would assume it works the same way as any other brand. You can’t go wrong for the price so I would recommend it
NAKISHA J.
I use this total face brush to brush on my finishing powder. it is really soft and most of all really affordable! Used correctly it can give you a flawless finish.
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Yes, this brush is very inexpensive and a lot of inexpensive brushes are of high quality but not this time. Definitely save a couple of dollars and get the Eco Tools brushes. I got this brush as a part of a set of 10 ELF brushes and this brush is the worst performing out of all of the brushes in the set. My brush sheds like crazy, the bristles are very scratchy, the bristles never feel clean after I deep cleen it. ELF really dropped the ball on this one. If you are looking for a great face brush, save 6 dollars more and purchase the Eco Tools or save 4 dollars more and get the flawless face brush from ELF's studio line.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sunday C.
Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday and i haven't.

Target