BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Ashley G.
Saint John, NB
Been using for over 5 years, I keep buying this same brush because it is amazing! Everyday use, works amazing to apply my powder! And the brushes never get bad on me like other brands have!
Kelly S.
London, ON
I love this brush when I'm putting on my bronzer it's not too big and it's not too small and it works just the way that I wanted to. It is pretty soft and the bristles do not fall out
Ashley C.
Mischouce , PE
.most of all my brushes are by elf . I would recommend the brand to anyone because they are good quality for an affordable price. Be sure to try out an assortment of these brushes
Laura T.
Bogota
I love all elf brushes. And this is the one I use the most. its really soft, I use it for powder and basically for all finishing purposes (for blending blush or bronzer when they are too heavy, etc) and its the best brush ever, I love it so much. The best thing of these products is the price, its insane the quality this line offers for the amount of money you pay. Keep it up!
mabel v.
Doral, FL
Very good brush to apply blush its hair is very very soft, i have it for more than a year so it very resistant and durable i would totally recommend it and it very cheap, cheap is always good if its pretty.
Coco c.
This brush is super soft. Like their other makeup brushes, this brush was super soft. It blended out my makeup better then my more expensive makeup brushes. They were definitely worth my money and I would definitely recommend their makeup brushes.
Wendy W.
Winnipeg , MB
I bought this brush at Winners and use it for applying bronzer. It doesn’t pick up too much product making it easy to avoid over application. The only issue I have is the metal part has become detached from the wood base after only a few uses. I don’t use it a lot but I would recommend buying a different brand if you are wanting a durable brush.
Evelyn S.
Roanoke, VA
I use this brush everyday to dust powder on my face in the areas I want to set lightly, i.e. cheeks, forehead, etc. The brush is really soft, which is great for distributing a light wash of product. I like how cute and clean-looking the packaging is as well, especially for the low price. Worth adding to your brush collection!
Carolay C.
This brush is super soft, it diffuses very well the powders !! And leave a good finish on the skin and best of all is the price !!
Está brocha es súper suave, difumina muy bien los polvos!! Y deja un buen acabo en la piel y lo mejor de todo es el precio!!
Megan M.
I remember buying this brush YEARS ago on a holiday to america and i felt so happy with myself as i was just starting to really get into make up. this is so soft and feels lovely when you use this. i like this for bronzer or even to set the face. i will always have a wee soft spot for this brush
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target