BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Christina O.
Grand Forks
Super soft bristles. I use this for bronzer and it really is the perfect size and shape to blend out the product. I would purchase more elf brushes because they are pretty affordable and they have a lot of different brushes.
Kelsey R.
Tooele
I use this brush mainly for my powder after foundation it's just gets my whole face and makes it very soft and blends very good. Great value and I would definitely recommend it. For the price I mean it matches other brands this one is just more affordable.
Alyssa T.
This brush is great for applying face powder and blush. Te brush is nice and soft and it doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. It makes really easy to blend out products, but I have had to glue my brush back together many times.
Ann C.
Muncie
I use this brush basically every day to apply loose powder to my face for a more matte look. It’s a great brush for a small price tag. I would highly recommend it. Definitely one to pick up if you are just starting out.
Katelina S.
Hawaii
Purchased at: Walmart
i use this brush for powder or for when i have to set my whole face. i love how soft it is & e.l.f brushes never disappoints me because its another good drugstore makeup brush that i can afford instead of the high-end brushes.
Aubin J.
Orem, UT
This is my favorite brush ever. It cost so little and I would say it’s my favorite brush out of everything I own. I just bought it at Walmart and I seriously use it every day! I’m highly satisfied with this product! 😊
Alyson D.
Lester Prairie
This brush is great, I use it every day. The bristles are thick but still soft and do not fall out. I use it to blend my face together after contouring. It's also inexpensive. I would definitely purchase again.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
I literally use this brush for everything! I use it for my powder, blush and highlighter! It doesn’t leave brush strikes on my face! I absolutely love it! It is high quality and it has lasted me for a few months now!
Letha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first time using this produce as I just received it through the mail so it will take me time to get use to lol but this is soft brush it’s easy to use and it apples all over the face and I would recommend it to others it’s affordable as well.
Lauren R.
East Moline , IL
This brush does the job just as well as any other brush! It can be used as an all over face brush for powder or even to bronze. I love how affordable these are too! I would buy these brushes in bulk, it’s worth it!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target