BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Celymarie🐼 A.
Ponce
The brush works really well, but it feels a little rough while using it. Also for setting powder works really great. But i am willing to have it less harsh while using it.
Healthy_Living_and_Beauty b.
onalaska
For such a low price, this brush is actually really nice. I bought it at Walmart and I have to say it's just as good as all those high end brushes. I have oily skin and this is a great brush for that type.
Yaws ⚡.
Australia
This brush is sooo nice and soft on your face. It picks up so much product and is easy to clean. I use it whenever I just want to put powder on. It is way better than the nude by nature powder or any high end brush I’ve ever used. e.l.f. Total Face Brush
Suzan
Hello Influenster friends. This brush I pretty good. It is great but the quality of the Handle is not really that good. The application of the brunch is good and and leaves no lines. It’s price is good and I recommend it for any one on a budget.
ayesha K.
so far so good.i use it to set my foundation with powder .i also use it apply my soft and gentle highlighter by mac which gives me very natural and subtle glow because of the fluffy brush.i recomend this brush
Mish T.
I really regret buying this brush as the bristles are not soft and kind of hurt my face. I tried to use it so it didn't go to waste but every time I reach for it I just dread how it is gonna feel on my face. It is cheap so I don't care that I don't use it anymore. I wouldn't buy another brush from this line, not sure what it's called but the brushes with the white handle.
Ye P.
Toronto , ON
The bristles on this brush are very soft and feels dense when you run your hand through it however because I think of the length of the bristles when you apply powder using this brush you lose a lot of the product so if you want a brush just to apply a light layer than this is it. Great quality, I’ve had this brush for about 6 months now and the bristle head hasn’t budged like some of the older brushes.
Haben &.
This brush is wonderful.it  soaks up no product whatsoever  and blends out my doundarion so quickly. It is like two dollars but it is better than even some Sephora brushes. It is super easy to blend with. I love this product and I will defiantly bug again.
Rebeca L.
Amazing brush!!! I love it! It’s of really good quality. I like the way it works. Also it’s really affordable and you can find it at Walmart, Target, and Ulta I think. As you can see mine it’s a little damage because of my dog haha but it still works amazing!
Lindsay S.
Saskatoon, SK
This is the cheapest brush I’ve ever gotten (usually get morphe or real techniques) and it’s one of my favourites. I use it to wipe off excess and for wiping off translucent powder and it works beautifully, especially for the price. It is so soft and easy to clean and has held up to frequent use.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target