BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
🌹𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈 𝒯.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely recommend this brush! It’s cheap & honestly it does the same thing like all the brushes do. It’s amazing. The price is AWESOME! Very cheap. I recommend it
Holli B.
Butte
Purchased at: Walmart
It's ok for the price. It's definitely not as soft as I would like it to be but I use it when my other face brush gets too much foundation in it.
Jennifer S.
Petersburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft bristles and easy to use. Really helps with full coverage. I don't do my makeup often but this is my favorite brush
Sloane S.
Kansas City
I love this brush. I have a couple. One I use to bronze. Another I use to wipe away setting powder after baking. And another I use for blush. I really enjoy this brush because it is large but not too large that it’s hard to control!
Kaylee G.
Fort Atkinson
This brush is great I've had it for a few months and it hasn't fell apart yet. It's very soft and puts powder on evenly. The hairs on the brush are starting to fall out so that's not very good but it was only a couple bucks.
Brenna R.
Brooksville
I use this as my bronzer brush and it does such an amazing job. It has a light enough touch to not smear my other makeup while still being able to apply my bronzer.
Jessica R.
Sheridan, IL
I love this brush, I just wish the bristles wouldn't fall out and stick to my face when I'm trying to get ready.
Virginia T.
I have a few of these brushes and i actually love it because it’s so affordable! I tend to use it for glossing over the face with bronzer or using a finishing powder all over the face and it holds quite a bit of product. The bristles are pretty soft and overall i would keep buying this brush.
Krissi W.
This brush is great for applying that nice lift dust of finishing powder to seal everything together; the quality I would like to say is okay - my brush head did get separated from the handle base which isn’t too great but apart from that, it’s a good addition to my brush collection
Elly W.
Vancouver
Didn’t think I would love this brush but I do! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me at all. Very soft and the price is awesome! Will be buying more ELF brushes! I use this for my setting powder and it goes on so nice and easy.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target