BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Holli B.
Butte
Purchased at: Walmart
It's ok for the price. It's definitely not as soft as I would like it to be but I use it when my other face brush gets too much foundation in it.
M'Shende R.
Charlotte
Not a bad product, but not the best either. The bristles felt a little scratchy. The brush didn't hold the product that well. For the price, it makes good travel brush.
Sloane S.
Kansas City
I love this brush. I have a couple. One I use to bronze. Another I use to wipe away setting powder after baking. And another I use for blush. I really enjoy this brush because it is large but not too large that it’s hard to control!
Jessica R.
Sheridan, IL
I love this brush, I just wish the bristles wouldn't fall out and stick to my face when I'm trying to get ready.
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is super soft and fluffy!!!! I have used this for powder foundation, blush, flattened for powder contouring. Its definitely multi use. Love this brush!!
Jennifer S.
Petersburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft bristles and easy to use. Really helps with full coverage. I don't do my makeup often but this is my favorite brush
rae a.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Target
I have had this brush forever probably longer than I should keep a brush. But it has held up that long and works well.
🌹𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈 𝒯.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely recommend this brush! It’s cheap & honestly it does the same thing like all the brushes do. It’s amazing. The price is AWESOME! Very cheap. I recommend it
Brittany K.
Laconia
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everyday also, I use it to put on my bronzer and its great! Doesn't make my face itch like other brushes and blends well!
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for powdering/setting the face. Also great for using bronzer, to add warmth to the skin. Great price, works just as well as my more expensive brushes. I use it almost every day. Definitely recommend!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target