BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Shannon G.
Denville, NJ
I use this mostly for blush but I absolutely love this brush I've had it for years. It's easy to clean and I never have an issue applying or blending with it. It travels well and was a super cheap buy. Most ELF products are super affordable so I definitely recommend based on my daily usage. They also travel well. I would for sure recommend.
Jessica A.
Nashville, TN
I bought I couple of brushes from this brand. I like this brand because it’s a good price for a good product. It’s not the best brush you will find, but for the price you are paying it really worth!
But I have to give it a medium rare because my brush broke after a while. That was bummer because I was really enjoying the elf brushes.
Bailey W.
West Gardiner
I've used the "black" line of brushes from E.L.F. for a while. They were ok, they did the job and priced great. Then I found these ones with the white handle. And was pleasantly surprised. They're thicker, blend better. Though I find all E.L.F. brushes lose their shape quickly. I guess you get what you pay for.
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
I love this brush. The value is unmatched because it is so cheap. The quality is great for the price the brush is soft, I have had two of these and the first one lasted me a while, it went through a few washes and then the handle came off so it wasn't the bristles that failed me. I got another one to replace my broken one immediately, love it.
Aiza K.
My favorite by far use this everyday perfect to make an airbrushed look.
Used for my whole face. The brushes are really soft and thick. The brush last for so long I had it for at least a year still in good condition
Barbie S.
I love elf products period.. And this brush glides your blush or pressed powder with ease and goes on smooth and not cakey or not enough i love the size of the brush bc it fits in my hand well and not to skinny to hold onto while putting on your makeup. It works great.. I suggest elf to everyone
Elizabeth A.
Gibson City, IL
I use this brush for legit everything. It applies powders so evenly and smoothly, almost as good as some professional brands. The brand Elf is just an over all great brand. Ive never been dissappointed with this brush or anything ive bought from elf. Great price and great quality!
Mary V.
Conroe, TX
I love this brush and I use it every day. It's a great buffer and great for achieving the no-makeup makeup looks that I tend to go for on a regular basis. It doesn't shed and it doesn't suck up a ton of product, either, so I never feel like I'm really wasting anything.
Heidi L.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush! I use it for my blush, bronzer, and loose powder. It applies product evenly and not excessively, and never seems to get gross from product. It has lasted for years, and feels like it's high quality. I would definitely recommend it.
Elianna Q.
Albion, NY
Use it every single day. One brush for foundation, one for powder. They’ve held up through dozens of washings, and I truly enjoy the feel. I’m totally satisfied, and I couldn’t ask anything more from a highly affordable and enjoyable brush!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target