BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Megan b.
America
This is my all time favorite brush I won't spend the night anywhere with out it it's so soft and applys powder so nicely and it doesn't make it on I barely where any makeup but when I put on my maybelline fit me powder in translucent you better bet I'm doing it with this brush. This brush does not shed and it is only a dollar at Target if I could I would by a million if these. e.l.f. Total Face Brush / Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder
kristen s.
east northport
this brush is nice for setting the whole face or just dusting over a completed face. i have oily skin and i generally put on a fair amount of powder to keep my skin matte all day, but i find this doesn’t deposit enough powder for me and i have to keep dipping in and applying 3-4 times before i achieve my desired matte-ness. wish the bristles were a little firmer and thicker, but overall a good price for a powder brush.
Karla H.
This is the brush I use for my blush when I’m my cheeks on my face needs some color. Felt the need to clarify lol. It has held up pretty well and also cleans out pretty well and goes right back to normal. The brush is a lot less loose from the bristles, not like their powder brush that they are more constricted. It’s a fairly big brush and I also sometimes use it to add some bronzer on my chest and collar bones.
Jenna W.
usa
Honestly, I love elf brushes and this brush is great for such a decent price! I never had any shedding or scratch from the bristles becoming old! Usually when I get cheap brushes, they scratch my face and leave streaks in my makeup! But, these do not do that! Their amazing for beginners starting their brush collection because they are very affordable and work great!
Kira G.
I use this brush for applying bronzer on my cheeks and bottom half part of my eyebrows. I like this brush because it does it’s part, I can shake off the access powder and does not apply all clumpy not in patches, it works just like any other fancy brand, it’s easy to clean, I’ve had it for years and it still applies like it did on day one!
Cassandra S.
I love this brush. It is soft and dense but the bristles are evenly distributed so it’s not dense. I use this for all over powder, to diffuse my blush and bronzer if I need to, works great at removing powder from under the eyes too if you pinch the bristles. I have washed it twice and it hasn’t lost its shape and bristles haven’t fallen out. The handle is a nice thickness and has some weight to it so it’s easy to hold and has control. Great quality for a great price.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've been buying this brand of brushes, because they are so cheap, but they really work. I don't use them all the time, but for the price, they are really good and do what I need them to. Not worth it to buy such expensive brushes when these work just as well for maybe a couple bucks each.
Heather A.
Vermont
I love how soft this brush is, and how easily it blends the makeup into my face. I got this off Amazon for $2.00 and I thought it was a great price. Compared to other brushes this is my favorite. I would definitely buy this brush again, elf products tend to be a favorite of mine.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I like this brush. It is easy to use. I do not wear face makeup often but when I do, I use this brush to apply my blush and highlighter. It is good value and it is cheap like all other elf cosmetics. I have not found an elf product that I do not like. I would recommend.
Ariah O.
I use this brush when I am setting my face with my translucent powder. It is a nice brush that allows me to get all over my face. Although, you are getting what you pay for. It is a soft brush but they are obviously synthetic bristles and it shows in how it applies.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Amazon