BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #76 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Michelle T.
This is definitely not one of my favorite elf brushes or one that I will probably ever use again. Out of all the elf brushes that I own, this is probably one of the worst quality ones I've used. The bristles are so uncomfortable when I apply them to my face and I can tell it's not good quality as they started falling out after the first use. Yes, it can be used to set any type of powder on the face, but there are so many better brushes out there that do the same thing. Even though this was $2, I think you should save your money.
kristen s.
east northport
this brush is nice for setting the whole face or just dusting over a completed face. i have oily skin and i generally put on a fair amount of powder to keep my skin matte all day, but i find this doesn’t deposit enough powder for me and i have to keep dipping in and applying 3-4 times before i achieve my desired matte-ness. wish the bristles were a little firmer and thicker, but overall a good price for a powder brush.
Amy M.
Perry
I have had this same face brush for over five years and I still love it as much as when I bought it. For the dollar I spent on it, I'd say I got more than my money's worth. It is starting to come loose from the handle, but I can just glue that back in place. That's not a deal breaker after so many years of use. It's a fantastic multi use brush and I've used it successfully with so many products. It does work best with powdered products.
Jordan F.
bentonville
This brush did apply the powder somewhat well but it was very scratchy and rough on the skin. This brush is not worth your money because there are many brushes with better quality for the same price. One thing to mention is that over time this is one of those brushes that sheds all over you face and so I ended up throwing it away.
Bayley C.
I love a lot of the elf brushes but this one shed all over my face and made it itch after a few uses. I ended up getting the other elf powder brush (the one with the black handle) and it worked so much better.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've been buying this brand of brushes, because they are so cheap, but they really work. I don't use them all the time, but for the price, they are really good and do what I need them to. Not worth it to buy such expensive brushes when these work just as well for maybe a couple bucks each.
Susan J.
East Grand Forks
This brush is a fantastic price, and generally I like e.l.f. products, but the bristles fall out so easily. I always end up picking brush bristles off of my face after using it. I guess it was worth the price, but next time I will buy a higher quality (higher price point) brush.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I like this brush. It is easy to use. I do not wear face makeup often but when I do, I use this brush to apply my blush and highlighter. It is good value and it is cheap like all other elf cosmetics. I have not found an elf product that I do not like. I would recommend.
Tahra H.
Northridge, California
I love had this brush for years and it's still in one piece. It was my first makeup brush I ever bought and I didn't even know what it was for. But I now use it for dusting setting powder all over and I have no complaints besides perhaps I should get a new one haha.
Ariah O.
I use this brush when I am setting my face with my translucent powder. It is a nice brush that allows me to get all over my face. Although, you are getting what you pay for. It is a soft brush but they are obviously synthetic bristles and it shows in how it applies.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?