BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Megan b.
America
This is my all time favorite brush I won't spend the night anywhere with out it it's so soft and applys powder so nicely and it doesn't make it on I barely where any makeup but when I put on my maybelline fit me powder in translucent you better bet I'm doing it with this brush. This brush does not shed and it is only a dollar at Target if I could I would by a million if these. e.l.f. Total Face Brush / Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation Powder, Translucent [100] 0.30 oz
Tabitha K.
League City
I love this brush! It is perfect for applying foundation, powder, and even blending out your blush. It can also be used for so many other things. It’s soft on your face, which is a plus, and is cruelty free with absolutely no animal hairs in it. It’s not expensive, and is definitely a must-have makeup brush. It may not be as good as the most expensive makeup brush out there, but it’s still almost as good, and definitely worth your buck. I use all Elf Cosmetics makeup brushes, and have never had to ever use the more expensive brushes. I like that they are so cheap, yet work so well. Definitely worth it!
kristen s.
east northport
this brush is nice for setting the whole face or just dusting over a completed face. i have oily skin and i generally put on a fair amount of powder to keep my skin matte all day, but i find this doesn’t deposit enough powder for me and i have to keep dipping in and applying 3-4 times before i achieve my desired matte-ness. wish the bristles were a little firmer and thicker, but overall a good price for a powder brush.
Karla H.
This is the brush I use for my blush when I’m my cheeks on my face needs some color. Felt the need to clarify lol. It has held up pretty well and also cleans out pretty well and goes right back to normal. The brush is a lot less loose from the bristles, not like their powder brush that they are more constricted. It’s a fairly big brush and I also sometimes use it to add some bronzer on my chest and collar bones.
Amy M.
Perry
I have had this same face brush for over five years and I still love it as much as when I bought it. For the dollar I spent on it, I'd say I got more than my money's worth. It is starting to come loose from the handle, but I can just glue that back in place. That's not a deal breaker after so many years of use. It's a fantastic multi use brush and I've used it successfully with so many products. It does work best with powdered products.
Jenna W.
usa
Honestly, I love elf brushes and this brush is great for such a decent price! I never had any shedding or scratch from the bristles becoming old! Usually when I get cheap brushes, they scratch my face and leave streaks in my makeup! But, these do not do that! Their amazing for beginners starting their brush collection because they are very affordable and work great!
Alyssa M.
Canton
The brush is so soft. I used it to help blend some of my foundation. It is incredibly large and it works great. The price is very inexpensive. They have other ones but I chose this one. They must have two different lines of brushes becouase they same brush will be a different color and be proceed very differently. Just remembered this brush is white for $2.00
Kira G.
I use this brush for applying bronzer on my cheeks and bottom half part of my eyebrows. I like this brush because it does it’s part, I can shake off the access powder and does not apply all clumpy not in patches, it works just like any other fancy brand, it’s easy to clean, I’ve had it for years and it still applies like it did on day one!
Jordan F.
bentonville
This brush did apply the powder somewhat well but it was very scratchy and rough on the skin. This brush is not worth your money because there are many brushes with better quality for the same price. One thing to mention is that over time this is one of those brushes that sheds all over you face and so I ended up throwing it away.
Ashley C.
Huntington Beach
I use this as a blush brush, and have loved it for that purpose. The long bristles make it easy to apply a small amount of product gently across my cheeks instead of applying a dense amount of product in a small area. I bought a new blush brush but ended up coming back to this one. And for just a few dollars, you can’t go wrong.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?