BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #85 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How ar...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday and i ha...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more difficult t...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Maci P.
Atoka
I use this to apply my loose powder foundation to create a nice airbrush finished look. Holds loose powders well and covers a large space bc the brush is quite large. Only takes a few swipes and you're done. Bristles aren't as soft as most ELF brushes, but I think that's what allows the brush to hold powder so well. Bristles rarely fall out. I've used this brush for probably a year and it's still in great shape.
Amanda L.
Tooele
I like this brush a lot it's very soft and feels nice on my face and picks up quite a bit of product when you use it. Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I wish the bristles were a little more dense just to help with that matte finish I feel I look a little more cakey if I use this brush versus more dense brushes.
Dannielle S.
Cedar Falls
This is the only brand of face powder brush I’ve ever used, it picks up and applies powder very nicely. I use it to apply setting powder after my liquid foundation and it works wonderfully. And it’s a great price from anywhere you buy it from for such good quality. The only issue is that the bristles aren’t very soft and you can tell they’re synthetic. They still do the job well though.
Samantha t.
Florence
I love this powder brush. It is so soft. I use it to apply my powder and sometimes I use it for to apply my bronzer. Works great for both. And I think I only paid 2 dollars for it which is bargain steal for the quality of the brush
Haylee T.
Davenport, IA
Nice and soft brush its a decent quality it gets the job done butttttt unfortunatly i dont really like elf brushes just for the simple fact that they dont blend as good and efficiant as i would want them to they only get u to about half way then im trying to blend. The rest out with a sponge or something
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
Hands down one of the best all over face brushes out there. Compared to the higher end brushes this gets the job done just as well. Since I tend to get oily, I love a brush that can apply powder and pack it on there without leaving me cakey and this definitely works. Heck yes I recommend this brush!
Lindsay S.
Oak Harbor, OH
This brush has never done me wrong. I'll admit, then when I put on my highlighter (which I call face sparkles 🤷‍♀️) I apply it alllll over my cheeks.. I love being sparkly 😂 and this is the brush I use! I use it every single time I wear makeup! So cheap, so sturdy, so versatile :) would recommend
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've been buying this brand of brushes, because they are so cheap, but they really work. I don't use them all the time, but for the price, they are really good and do what I need them to. Not worth it to buy such expensive brushes when these work just as well for maybe a couple bucks each.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I like this brush. It is easy to use. I do not wear face makeup often but when I do, I use this brush to apply my blush and highlighter. It is good value and it is cheap like all other elf cosmetics. I have not found an elf product that I do not like. I would recommend.
Sarah B.
I had been looking for a bigger brush to apply blush and setting powder and this brush works perfectly for those uses. So glad I came across this, especially because of the cheap price! I bought this on amazon but they are available at lots of stores. Feels great on my face and washes well.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Some days this brush is okay but more often I find it irritating. Anyone else agree?