BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cover the unwanted spots, borders and pimples! Silicone treatment in several shades conceals small defects in skin tone and redness, and makes the skin look healthy.

Advice

Use a sponge to apply and cover the desired areas. Distribute your fingertips.

Water (aqua), paraffin liquidum, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbitol, dimethicone, quaternium-18 hectorite, magnesium sulfate, xanthan gum, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium EDTA, fragrance May Contain: Titanium oxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

e.l.f. Tone Correction Concealer
  • "i don't have super dark circles under my eyes and just wanted something to brighten a little without looking too cake-y. this concealer does just that. it's super inexpensive and awesome but i wouldn't recommend it for blemish coverage or anything other kind of full coverage." in 23 reviews
  • "I apply this to fix up my eyebrows after filling them in and it works great to clean up, however not much coverage." in 6 reviews
  • "I used to always use it because it covered any discoloration and blemishes, but it dried out fast and doesn't last long." in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Things I don't like about this product:
1. Smell
2. Shade range
3. Lack of concealing
4. Creasing
5. Lasting power

Things I like:

what good is a concealer that I can't use to brighten up my under-eye area because it doesn't come in a shade light enough and is not thick enough to cover a blemish?
billie r.
Griffith
Elf is a great product to use when on a budget. Compared to other products this concealer does not do the best but it does work for simple every day wear. Best for small coverage and under the eyes. I would recommend this product to people needing affordable last minute concealer
Jasmine C.
I purchased this color correcting concealer from the e.l.f website a month or so back. The shipping time was pretty decent, but I was disappointed when I opened the package to find that the concealer started to separate. The product is pretty lightweight, but might be buildable ( I have yet to try applying more than one coat). I would not recommend this to anyone who is experienced in makeup but it might be good starter for someone is is just starting out. I also wish there were a few more shades to account for more complexions.
Rian p.
round rock
Good. It covered up my dark circles and blemishes and all the other imperfections , it is best for under eye and T zone. While this concealer was good it didnt amaze me for quality , it did blend good with my skin and was cheap but eh I wouldnt purchase again
Madison B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love elf products but I'm very disappointed in this concealer. It's light and airy so it doesn't cover much, and the packaging is fairly cheap. When applied and blended in it doesn't give much coverage at all. Not a good concealer to say the least
Rachel H.
Annapolis
For every single one of my pimple nightmares, this product has been there to save me every time! It blends so well into any foundation or BB cream and it perfectly masks any dark spots, redness, or scarring! Can't go a day without it!
Hannah J.
Morganton
This is ok. I was really too dark for my undereye, but might work well on blemishes. It really creased under my eye as well when I set it with powder. I will not be buying again because there are other kinds I like more.
Aislinn O.
Gillette
Next to no coverage. Hate the way it just leaves a sheen to the skin. Falls off unless completely powdered done. Easy to apply but blends to nothing. Not buildable at all. Would not buy again. And I do not recommend
Krista H.
Fort myers, FL
Not my favorite. It was a cheap convenient purchase while I was at Target. I love the idea of cheap products so we don’t have to spend a fortune however I would much rather spend the money and use my shape tape.
Alexis P.
I have heard bad things about there concealer so is this on worth buying
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Is this product goo for covering acne scars around the cheek area?
Emma D.
How does this concealer compare to higher-end brands?
Kenzie K.
Lena, IL
I was wondering how good this is at blending in? It looks super light to m like it wouldn't work.
Meghan C.
Does this product give you great long lasting coverage?

back