BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer
  • "i do not recommend elf for concealer i would get a stronger brand especially if you have dark circles like myself, can't hurt to spend a little!" in 12 reviews
  • "I apply this to fix up my eyebrows after filling them in and it works great to clean up, however not much coverage." in 6 reviews
  • "I used to always use it because it covered any discoloration and blemishes, but it dried out fast and doesn't last long." in 5 reviews
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Review for: Toffee
This was the first concealer I bought and honestly I love lots of elf's products but this was such a disappointment! It was really sticky and felt like it didn't set, when I first tried it it almost felt like I was putting lip gloss on my face. The color was really orange-toned on me even though it was the lightest shade. I gave it to my sister and the lid ended up being unable to screw on tight therefore it just got tossed out. I would not recommend this even though it is cheap you will not like it, to but honest you could put the 2 dollars into a better concealer and be SO much happier!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be the worst concealer I have ever used in my whole entire life. While the price point and the amount given is amazing, the actual product is a dud. It has no pigment to it! It looks like you put absolutely nothing on your face when it is all blended out. This deserves one star, considering it does smell nice and blends really well, but it definitely doesn't deserve more. It really does not work for blemishes or under eye circles. Might be nice for a beginner, but not for me.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: Toffee
I was really excited when I bought this item, only to come home and find out the shade was not as it says it was. The shade was the lightest one at my local target and of course called "light". Only to find out it was more of a dark color! More like sand, and it was also very orangey and bright. This item kind of reminded me of my 7th grade days, when I bought the dollar general foundation that was 3 shades darker than my face & was too blind to realize it!! ūüėā
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Review for: Toffee
I bought this concealer due to loving a lot of E.L.F products and being so inexpensive. However, this concealer was not a success. It has very, very sheer coverage and is fragranced. I didn't find this actually benefiting for my makeup. If you have sensitive or oily skin, you may find your skin breaking out or irritated- and most likely, more oily. As well as combinations skin, the same applies.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Review for: Toffee
This concealer is ok. I got I because of the price and I needed a new under eye concealer. This just doesn't have enough coverage. When you blend it out it becomes really thin and oily. You have to make sure you set it with powder and it still doesn't cover up your under eyes that much. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It does smell good though.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Light Beige
Elf is very cheap to begin with, do not get me wrong some of their products are amazing for the price but this concealer is terrible. It's so cakes and I feel like it's not even safe to put on your skin especially since it's made in China. The product dries out in the bottle and it comes out clumpy. DON'T BUY IT
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Lovely,

I'm very much impressed with this product, I just love the updated highlighter which gives a very shiny look, the duo pack is quite impressing, the concealer dint match my tone but still I use it for contouring..... I wasn't happy with a highlighter at a higher end product but this works miraculous.
Nasondra R.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe the one I picked up was from a bad batch or old because for a concealer I found it to be a bit too much of a liquid. I had to apply multiple layers for a decent amount of coverage which made my face feel a bit cakey. Not to mention without setting powder this will come off half way through the day.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Review for: Toffee
I thought I would love this, but I'm disappointed in the product as it DOES NOT have any coverage. When attempting to 'conceal' the product seems to disappear! I applied more but it then made my pores look HUGE! Never again buying, even if it was 2$, just invest in another drugstore product.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Toffee
I really love this stuff!!! The first time I tried elf correcting concealer I was amazed at what a $2 concealer could do! It gives you a nice smooth and even coverage. It does feel a little dewy but of course you want to set it with a powder and that helps with getting rid of the dewiness.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I have heard bad things about there concealer so is this on worth buying
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Is this product goo for covering acne scars around the cheek area?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lena, IL
I was wondering how good this is at blending in? It looks super light to m like it wouldn't work.
Emma D.
Emma D.
How does this concealer compare to higher-end brands?
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Does this product give you great long lasting coverage?