3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer
  • "i do not recommend elf for concealer i would get a stronger brand especially if you have dark circles like myself, can't hurt to spend a little!" in 12 reviews
  • "I apply this to fix up my eyebrows after filling them in and it works great to clean up, however not much coverage." in 6 reviews
  • "I used to always use it because it covered any discoloration and blemishes, but it dried out fast and doesn't last long." in 5 reviews
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Review for: Toffee
This was the first concealer I bought and honestly I love lots of elf's products but this was such a disappointment! It was really sticky and felt like it didn't set, when I first tried it it almost felt like I was putting lip gloss on my face. The color was really orange-toned on me even though it was the lightest shade. I gave it to my sister and the lid ended up being unable to screw on tight therefore it just got tossed out. I would not recommend this even though it is cheap you will not like it, to but honest you could put the 2 dollars into a better concealer and be SO much happier!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Toffee
This concealer was too sheer to cover my dark under eye circles. It also would look a little greasy on my face. The real flaw, though, is the packaging. This concealer has about a third of the amount of product that other drugstore concealers have, so it runs out quickly. I also noticed the finish started to wear off on the handle, leaving my fingers covered in white flaky bits when I went to blend it out. Not cool. About the only good thing about it is that it smells good, like pink lemonade.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be the worst concealer I have ever used in my whole entire life. While the price point and the amount given is amazing, the actual product is a dud. It has no pigment to it! It looks like you put absolutely nothing on your face when it is all blended out. This deserves one star, considering it does smell nice and blends really well, but it definitely doesn't deserve more. It really does not work for blemishes or under eye circles. Might be nice for a beginner, but not for me.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: Toffee
I was really excited when I bought this item, only to come home and find out the shade was not as it says it was. The shade was the lightest one at my local target and of course called "light". Only to find out it was more of a dark color! More like sand, and it was also very orangey and bright. This item kind of reminded me of my 7th grade days, when I bought the dollar general foundation that was 3 shades darker than my face & was too blind to realize it!! 😂
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
Review for: Toffee
This concealer is good if there isn't a lot that needs to be concealed. I use it under my eyes, and it helps "wake them up", but I would not recommend for someone with real blemishes. I like it because it is light weight, and I live in a very humid and hot region, so light weight is great. I personally would purchase it again, because it works for me, but again, if you have a lot to conceal, I wouldn't recommend it.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Toffee
I bought this concealer due to loving a lot of E.L.F products and being so inexpensive. However, this concealer was not a success. It has very, very sheer coverage and is fragranced. I didn't find this actually benefiting for my makeup. If you have sensitive or oily skin, you may find your skin breaking out or irritated- and most likely, more oily. As well as combinations skin, the same applies.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Apricot Beige Fair
I buy tons of E.l.f. Products and have tried their concealers as well. This is very thin and is almost non-existent when applied. I've tried it with triangle sponges, beauty blender, fingers, the applicator itself. It's terrible and you should save your time and money. I do like some of their other products and use them everyday, just don't bother buying their concealers.
Corey L.
Corey L.
Crawfordsville , IN
Review for: Apricot Beige Fair
Could be better. The coverage is there after a couple layers, but I use it primarily to conceal around my eyebrows now which it is amazing for. The smell is not bad either! It smells slightly sweet but not over powering by any means. If you have dark circles that are more blue in color, this concealer doesn't really do the best for canceling out the color.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Review for: Toffee
This concealer is ok. I got I because of the price and I needed a new under eye concealer. This just doesn't have enough coverage. When you blend it out it becomes really thin and oily. You have to make sure you set it with powder and it still doesn't cover up your under eyes that much. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It does smell good though.
arely d.
arely d.
Review for: Apricot Beige Fair
These were one of my first makeup that I actually started when I first started wearing makeup and you know it did help me with my under-eye and I like it the things that I kind of getting a little bit crazy so then I stopped and then I did it again and I'll start putting powder and yeah so I think it kind of good.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I have heard bad things about there concealer so is this on worth buying
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Is this product goo for covering acne scars around the cheek area?
Emma D.
Emma D.
How does this concealer compare to higher-end brands?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lena, IL
I was wondering how good this is at blending in? It looks super light to m like it wouldn't work.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Does this product give you great long lasting coverage?