BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Tone Adjusting Face Primer helps to minimize redness and correct blotchy skin. Enjoy an even skin tone and a smoother base with every application.

How To Use

Apply To Clean Skin Prior To Makeup Application To Prep Skin.
Use A Small Amount And Blend Evenly On Your Face.

1.01 Fl. Oz. (30ml)

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica

May Contain:

Yellow Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Chromium Oxide Green (Ci 77288), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

e.l.f. Tone Adjusting primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. super affordable. this primer helps even out my skin tones and goes on smoothly. it does not leave me feeling oily afterwords. the only complaint i would have is that the bottle size is to small and it runs out quickly." in 3 reviews
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
So i actually received this from my aunt and was happy to try  it but im a person of habit keep to what i know. so when i finally gave this a chance i was impressed. Now I have natural rosey cheeks but i cant stand cause i also have small freckles. so i tested it and i love how its not as oily as other products i have used. it is also light weight and i believe it does a better job then the product i normally use. my rosey cheeks dont show through as much when im finally done with my whole face. so i will continue to use this product. :)
Laly G.
Grapevine, TX
After going through a phase of trying lots of skincare products (back to back) on my face & a few of them causing slight irritation, I was set on finding the perfect primer to fix it. Elf might be drug store level, but they surprise me every now & then, especially when I saw how much this primer helped with the redness on my face. One pump is all you need & next thing you know bye bye irritation, hello perfect canvas for makeup application. Really good deal if you’re trying to find a good primer for a really good price ($6 at Walmart).
Crowned G.
Love this primer! I originally bought it because it is a very affordable product, like all their others. I also bought it because it's green color cancels redness. I have Rosacea so when it also said it catered to Rosacea on the label, it was helpful. I have generally normal skin but once I apply this, it's sillicone based formula somewhat forms a film on my skin. It provides a great smooth base for my BB Cream (I don't use foundation). It definitely does help with redness, 5/5 definately recommend.
Kierstyn B.
New Waterford, OH
The worst primer I’ve ever used in my life. I was in a hurry and the closest store to me is Walmart so I mistakingly thought I’d buy this as I’ve pretty decent reviews on it. I used my Clinique foundation on top and it made it literally melt off my face in minutes and made a mess all day. I have dry skin so I don’t understand but I used it once and haven’t touched it since. Don’t waste your few bucks
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
So I was slightly skeptical when I bought this primer. I was low on funds and really needed a primer so I tried this out, and I gotta say for 6 bucks this one works just as well as any drug store primer, and is a lot cheaper. I prefer my smashbox primer, but if I had to buy something else this would be on top of the list. My makeup stayed put, and I really enjoyed how silky smooth it made my skin feel.
Desiree S.
This works wonders for me!! I have oil prone skin and this instantly mattifies my skin when I put it on. I love the texture as it has this smooth slicone feel. As far as tone adjusting goes, I do have darker skin for the green tint doesn't do much for me. The color isnt bright at all it's rather subtle. Definitely a staple product in my everyday makeup routine!!!
Michelle S.
Prunedale
This is fine for a cheap primer. It doesn’t feel heavy but for me personally I didn’t seen any tone correction. It’s green tinted which is good for cancelling out red skin and I didn’t notice a significant difference. Also the bottle is very deceiving and there is very little product actually in the container. It does feel silky though and keep makeup in place.
Diva K.
Purchased at: CVS
I would have given this a perfect five stars but MAJORITY of the tube is just empty space. If you actually unscrew everything you realize just how little product is actually being given to you. I will say that you only need a pea sized amount when applying to your face. I do my makeup most days out of the 7 day week and this product lasts me months, easy to apply. I just rub it in with my fingers and let it set for a few minutes then get on with the rest of my face. Definitely helps in holding your face together, I can easily notice a difference in my makeup on days that I forget to put this on first! I like that there are so many different types for so many different types of skin, for example redness or dry skin etc..
Kailey B.
This is one of the best drugstore primers on the market. I love using this on my T zone because it fills pores without getting oily. I personally can’t tell much of a difference between the elf primer types, I don’t know if this really neutralizes redness on my skin, but I don’t really care about that part because my foundation will cover that anyway
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
Primers don't work very well under makeup for my face, as they tend to cause my makeup to separate and settle into my pores. For that reason, this review will focus on the effectiveness of the primer by itself, without foundation or powder. It does work well to blur pores and fine line. Unfortunately, I did not notice any color correcting, and it wears off rather quickly.
Emma P.
Hartford City, IN
Does this help even out skin tones over a long period of time? e.l.f. Tone Adjusting primer
Dariana S.
best drug store PRIMER!! e.l.f. Tone Adjusting primer
dhina a.
did anyone try this in brightening lavender color(purple)