BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #15 in Tinted Moisturizers

This lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti-aging sun protection with UVA/UVB SPF 20. Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing sheer tint of color. The smooth formula enhances your complexion with the nourishing key ingredients aloe, cucumber and vitamins A, C and E. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephany V.
Orlando, FL
Love love love Elf make up products. I had my make up done recently & the stuff we used was all from Elf. It's amazing on my face. It doesn't make my skin oily and it's so affordable. This is one of those drug store brands that is definitely worth it doe anyone who wants to stay on a budget. I ordered a bunch of stuff & will be posting more reviews soon!
Courtney B.
Review for: Porcelain
I'm not a big fan of this product, even the lightest color was too dark for my super pale skin, and it was very thin. Didn't have very good coverage. I know it's a moisturizer and supposed to be light, but I just didn't like it. I prefer either covergirl's BB cream, or there's actually even one at dollar tree that's really great, surprisingly.
Sara C.
Review for: Porcelain
Great for everyday wear. Long lasting. Lightweight. Good coverage. Doesn't feel greasy. Can easily be made matte with powder. Super affordable and can easily be found at almost any store with a beauty isle.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Review for: Porcelain
Great every day tinted moisturizer, it works well at evening out my skin tone and protecting with a little spf. It's easy to blend and looks very natural on the skin. I have purchased this multiple times.
Khorin E.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer because it has spf protection and is also tinted. Since it's tinted I use it in place of foundation sometimes to reduce the amount of makeup I wear. Great for summertime.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Porcelain
Meh.  I feel like it oxidizes very quickly to orange. It provides sheer coverage but doesn't really blend into the skin well, and it doesn't feel particularly moisturizing, it's very... meh.
I highly prefer Maybelline's BB cream tinted moisturizer.
Dana P.
Mc Clellandtown, PA
Review for: Porcelain
I absolutely love this elf tinted moisturizer. It is build able without being too heavy or getting cakey. Sometimes all a girl needs is a tinted moisturizer and this provides good sheer to medium coverage!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Porcelain
I really like this stuff! It has skin health benefits , skin protecting sunscreen, and moisturizes the skin. Definitely not for you if you prefer full coverage as this is very sheer and light but great for days when you want you skin to breathe but need a little color. Plus it's super affordable which is awesome!
jess v.
Review for: Sand
I love this tinted moisturizer. I use it for my everyday look. Especially since I go out a lot and it is perfect because it has SPF in it!! Very affordable product. And I would definitely buy again, I am running out! This is sold at your local drug store in the e.l.f section!! LOVE THIS e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Danielle W.
Review for: Other
This tinted moisturizer is great!! It has a decent coverage,doesn't feel heavy at all and the colors match pretty well with skin tone. It feels like your not even wearing any make up! It's incredibly easy to wash off and you can not beat the price! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for decent coverage and a light feel.