Available in Tone 4 only

Anti-aging lightweight Tinted Moisturizer combats premature aging and protects against sun damage while leaving skin radiant and moisturized. The tinted color formula evens skin tone for a natural look and SPF 15 to protect skin from the harmful effects of UVA/UVB rays.

Benzophenone-3, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Mica, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl, Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance(Aroma), Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides(CI 77491 , CI 7492 , CI 77499)

Is this okay for oily/combo skin?
Does this go on the skin well?
Anyone who has used this product will recommend it?
Start your review of e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...skin. i'm more of a full coverage girl but if you are starting off in makeup then try it out and see if you like itin reviews
i've used this moisturizer on my face it's really good i have dry oily skin so for me it works good i would say it's medium coverage on the face. it's very easy to blen on skin and also affordable. would recommend 👍🏻 good pricing  in reviews
Hanan A.
North olmsted, OH
Not my favorite, it leaves my skin feeling sticky rather than moisturized, I also feel as though it does nothing to my skin beside being sticky
Rea O.
Rosedale, MD
Love love love it. As an amazing finish and looks amazing on the skin. I want to buy this again. I recommend it
Wendy W.
centralia
It tints my face so good makes me look younger then I am or I look so I recomend this
Damiya D.
Dc
I love this because the glow is good and it feels good on the skin and you can blend it with your finger tips and it does not slide off your face.
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
This is the perfect product for that summertime no makeup, makeup look. It offers light coverage with a
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Love this product this company makes such good makeup for such an amazing price!!! Highly recommend
Jessica N.
Westerville, OH
Works really well. I usually only use this product if I'm going out for a few hours. Never had any issues with it. Never break out from it as well
Nicole M.
Bellaire, OH
This was alright. For the price it's pretty good tho. It's got decent coverage and really helps to blur any imperfections u might have.
Tania  M.
Orlando, FL
My skin breaks out easily so I was nervous but this stuff is great. It has a little bit of a tint and spf so I wear just this most days. It does have some shine so don't use if you like a matte finish.
Tonya D.
Works pretty good! I like that it has spf 15 in it. So you don't have to put on sunscreen. It's kinda like its 2 steps in one.