e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by emma o.e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Angela T.e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Billy Fay K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Tinted Moisturizers

Available in Tone 4 only

Anti-aging lightweight Tinted Moisturizer combats premature aging and protects against sun damage while leaving skin radiant and moisturized. The tinted color formula evens skin tone for a natural look and SPF 15 to protect skin from the harmful effects of UVA/UVB rays.

Benzophenone-3, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Mica, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl, Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance(Aroma), Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides(CI 77491 , CI 7492 , CI 77499)

• I've been wanting to try this out for quite a while, but ...1 Answers
  • Do you guys like e.L.f products ?1 Answers
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "ehh not my favorite product in the world. i didn't think it was buildable. not good for combination skin. i'm more of a full coverage girl but if you are starting off in makeup then try it out and see if you like it" in 5 reviews
  • "i've used this moisturizer on my face it's really good i have dry oily skin so for me it works good i would say it's medium coverage on the face. it's very easy to blen on skin and also affordable. would recommend 👍🏻 good pricing  " in 3 reviews
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 is again like a B.B. cream which I wear so you’d think I’d love this product but e.l.f.s version is cheap and you get what you pay for, which is why I the only e.l.f. Products I use are their brushes and some times their eyebrow kit but I don’t wear their actual makeup... The price might be right but it’s quality is shot! The e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF is essentially a watery sunscreen, it melts off your face the second you walk outside, it has hardly any coverage, and you can actually taste and smell the sunscreen, and that’s something I can’t deal with! I’m allergic to certain ingredients in sunscreen so I have to be very careful with any beauty products, chapsticks, and everything else that carries an SPF in it... Just the smell of it makes me break out in hives but it melted off my face so fast that it didn’t have a chance to affect my skin but the sunscreen is probably just as cheap as the moisturizer itself! There are some e.l.f. products that are amazing and great deals like their brushes, their eyebrow kit, and some of their lipglosses, but most of their makeup, again, you get what you pay for!
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
Very much like this one if you are on the go and want something more natural for a few hrs. If you do have combinations skin texture or simply greasy I would recommend to but some Aveeno® Ultra-calming® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or Aveeno Ultra-calming® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 either or works fine. Good to keep matte tone. Since it’s it’s very smooth and soothing to apply. This help the elf tinted moisturizer last a bit longer.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I am the type of girl who has to include make up when packing for a camping trip. This is one of my go to camping products. It's perfect for light coverage that doesn't make you look too done up. It has SPF 15 so it acts as a sunblock and protects your skin. It's pretty sweat proof and washes of easy with a little bit of soap and water. This tinted moisturizer, a tinted lip balm, and mascara are all you need for a my skin but better look that travels easy and can be applied without tools.
Athena B.
I normally really enjoy E.L.F. products but I didn't enjoy this one the first time. It really didn't set well on my skin and it looked very unflattering on me. It smelled ok the shade was a little too yellow but it's ok. Not really sure if I would give this a try again it just didn't look good on my skin.
Mimi F.
ELF Tinted Moisturizer is a great product for every makeup bag. It goes on smoothly with an spf of 15 and is easy to apply and blend into your skin. ELF is a very reasonably priced moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product. When you go to purchase the moisturizer, check out all of the great ELF
Items.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I found this product to be a waste of time and just caused a lovely break out on my face. It’s oily and cheap. I stand behind maybe one or two elf products, but you get what you pay for. I would recommend spending a few more dollars and getting something that isn’t like play makeup.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i love how it looks on my skin, how it feels light but i do not like that it is far too dark for my pale skin. I have tried a ton of bb creams and cc creams and they are all too dark for my pale af skin. I have to use a lightening product such as a white foundation to lighten it up
Marie R.
I really enjoy this for the light enough coverage but it still makes me feel put together the small amount of spf is nice to avoid the heavy sunscreen smell and I can apply this simply with my hands and blend and affordable enough so I would purchase this again.
Sydney S.
Boca Raton, FL
It’s not my favorite tinted moisturizer but it works very well as a highlighter. It is buildable and has good coverage. The packaging is great but it wasn’t the right tinted moisturizer for me. I would recommend this product for others to try and see if this product works for them.
Katie B.
I really do love certain products from elf but this wasn’t one of my favorite moisturizers. I noticed that my makeup kind of smeared throughout the day or just looking cakey. Not sure if I can blame it completely on this product but it’s just something I noticed.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you guys like e.L.f products ?
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this out for quite a while, but the reviews are always a 50 50. Any suggestions?