e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Brilliant, never sticky, long-lasting shine. 1 Moisturizes and soothes on contact. 3 Protects against sun and skin aging. 5 Hypoallergenic 4 Safe, gentle formula No Animal Testing br Natural Ingredients br Charity Supporter

• Is this lip gloss sticky? And does it have glitter/shimmer in it ...11 Answers
  • Ok let's be honest... how sticky is this stuff?1 Answers
  • Does this work? I don't want to waste my time buying somethin...1 Answers
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15
  • "I would definitely try purchasing a few others, but I think a lot of elf products are hit or miss. " in 11 reviews
  • "First of all the price I mean for a dollar you get a lot of product with great scent and pigmentation which lasts long time." in 9 reviews
  • "The only downside is that it's a little sticky...BUT, it doesn't taste bad like a lot of lip glosses, so I can excuse that." in 9 reviews
  • "These lip glosses have a nice color pay off but they are just so thick and sticky feeling on the lips that it makes for an uncomfortable wear. " in 9 reviews
  • "I really like the color and look of it, but it is a little bit sticky and makes my lips feel dry." in 9 reviews
Shantal V.
I used to use this product and it worked fine. I have since then grown up to like better quality makeup but this is something that I would probably just grab and put on when I’m making a quick run to the store or not doing anything in particular. It’s a glossy so it can be messy and the formula is a little thick. It’s not the worst product I’ve used but nowhere near the best. The price is extremely reasonable. Especially since a good lipstick or gloss is now about $15-$20 dollars a piece on average so if you’re trying to save money this will do the trick.
These super glossy lip shines are exactly what they claim, SUPER glossy.....maybe just a tad too much in my opinion....meaning they're a little in the thick side. Making them hard to blend...and defiantly hard to layer on top of other lipsticks, because there's just too much product. Overall, for the price, a little extra blending is worth it! They're just best worn alone.
Taylor O.
Review for: Pink Kiss more...
It is ok it looks really glossy and nice but a little sticky but other than that everything else is great. It is easy to apply and nice packaging perfect for a starter gloss for tweens.
MariProvi M.
San Juan
Review for: Angel Smooth Glide Applicator more...
This lipgloss is amazing. It shines, makes you feel pretty and it protects the lips. I was a first time user, but it has a good value it is really worth it. It is really easy to apply although it has shimmer in it.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I typically love elf products but am not totally sold on their lip products yet. They do apply very nicely and have a great pigment but I can't get past the sticky texture and short wear time to use on a consistent basis.
Anna B.
This product actually lasts longer than I expected when wearing it on the lips. It can get a bit sticky but I haven't had to reapply this very often, maybe every few hours or so, which is great for a gloss! It makes it easy to spice up any look!
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
These are ok. I’ve only ever used the clear one. I didn’t like it all that much it was a bit too shiny for me I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Depends on what you like in a gloss.
Emily C.
I like that is has SPF unless other lip glosses. It wasnt sticky after it dried down bur still gave a sexy shine to my lips. It was also hydrating as I reapplied throughout the day.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Other more...
I recently bought a cheap Elf Super Shiny Lip gloss in the color pink gloss.
What can I say. It's pretty ok for $1. It isn't very nourishing which is something I don't like. The pigmentation isn't great but hey it's $1.
I will continue to buy this for my young nieces who think they are getting colored lips but they aren't too colored.
Milea R.
My favorite ligloss. But they have stopped making the ones I really like. So shiny. Not to thin, not to thick, not sticky and gross. Last sooooo long. Has the greatest shine
Dan F.
Bucharest, Romania
How much it last on your lips?
Tati C.
Are these sticky? Do the colors show up well on your lips? I buy glosses that look great in the package, but when i put them on its like having clear gloss on and not the color its actually supposed to be.
Kelsey C.
Fayetteville, NC
I really want to get this lip shine. Did you like it? Is it worth try?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
What's your favorite color?
Maya C.
Is this lip gloss sticky? And does it have glitter/shimmer in it or is it matte?