BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Brilliant, never sticky, long-lasting shine. 1 Moisturizes and soothes on contact. 3 Protects against sun and skin aging. 5 Hypoallergenic 4 Safe, gentle formula No Animal Testing br Natural Ingredients br Charity Supporter

• Is this lip gloss sticky? And does it have glitter/shimme...11 Answers
  • Ok let's be honest... how sticky is this stuff?1 Answers
  • Does this work? I don't want to waste my time buying ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15
  • "Leaves your lips glossy, not sticky. Great product for such a low price. " in 154 reviews
  • "These are the best lip glosses I have found. I have 5 of them. My favorite is malt shake. These glosses have amazing color pay off and are only a dollar on the elf website. They are long lasting and really moisturizing on the lips. If you haven't tried these I highly recommend these lip glosses." in 31 reviews
  • "I would definitely try purchasing a few others, but I think a lot of elf products are hit or miss. " in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that it's a little sticky...BUT, it doesn't taste bad like a lot of lip glosses, so I can excuse that." in 9 reviews
  • "I normally use Chanel, YSL, Mac, & Clinique lip products, but decided to give e.l.f a try because the colors were so nice and for it's price I really couldn't go wrong with trying it." in 9 reviews
Shantal V.
I used to use this product and it worked fine. I have since then grown up to like better quality makeup but this is something that I would probably just grab and put on when I’m making a quick run to the store or not doing anything in particular. It’s a glossy so it can be messy and the formula is a little thick. It’s not the worst product I’ve used but nowhere near the best. The price is extremely reasonable. Especially since a good lipstick or gloss is now about $15-$20 dollars a piece on average so if you’re trying to save money this will do the trick.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These were decent glosses. They were a tad bit sticky and goopy for my liking. I think that for $1 they were perfect for little kids that enjoy playing with makeup or for beginners. I wouldn’t recommend them now, since they have been better glosses than these now. In the past, they were good to have.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
It cost $2, it has spf, it makes your lips shiny. What more could you ask for? I keep a ton of elf glosses kicking around because they are so cheap and they really do look nice. They tend to get thrown in my purse bc I am not too worried if they get lost. Definitely worth the price.
member-ad54e5cbc
These super glossy lip shines are exactly what they claim, SUPER glossy.....maybe just a tad too much in my opinion....meaning they're a little in the thick side. Making them hard to blend...and defiantly hard to layer on top of other lipsticks, because there's just too much product. Overall, for the price, a little extra blending is worth it! They're just best worn alone.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna , NY
I typically love elf products but am not totally sold on their lip products yet. They do apply very nicely and have a great pigment but I can't get past the sticky texture and short wear time to use on a consistent basis.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
These are ok. I’ve only ever used the clear one. I didn’t like it all that much it was a bit too shiny for me I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Depends on what you like in a gloss.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently bought a cheap Elf Super Shiny Lip gloss in the color pink gloss.
What can I say. It's pretty ok for $1. It isn't very nourishing which is something I don't like. The pigmentation isn't great but hey it's $1.
I will continue to buy this for my young nieces who think they are getting colored lips but they aren't too colored.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
This was very sticky for me, and almost felt like kids makeup instead of an actual lip gloss.  It transferred a lot, and was difficult to wear for more than five minutes.
Milea R.
My favorite ligloss. But they have stopped making the ones I really like. So shiny. Not to thin, not to thick, not sticky and gross. Last sooooo long. Has the greatest shine
Lizbeth H.
Chicago
Smells (and tastes 😂) really good. Applies on smoothly and leaves you lips looking really shiny. I’ve had this product for years but I don’t seem to find it in stores.
Dan F.
Bucharest, Romania
How much it last on your lips?
Tati C.
Are these sticky? Do the colors show up well on your lips? I buy glosses that look great in the package, but when i put them on its like having clear gloss on and not the color its actually supposed to be.
Kelsey C.
Fayetteville, NC
I really want to get this lip shine. Did you like it? Is it worth try?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
What's your favorite color?
Maya C.
London
Is this lip gloss sticky? And does it have glitter/shimmer in it or is it matte?

back