Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops

This lightweight booster supercharges your routine for an instant sun-kissed, healthy glow. Customize your radiance with concentrated drops that can be used alone or added into any foundation, liquid, or cream. Infused with Vitamin E and Argan Oil for nourished skin.

Do the Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops really work? Any before and after pictures out there?
Has anyone tried this product? Just ordered it online and I wanted to hear from some of you❣️
Start your review of Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It definitely added a beautiful summer glow to my face. I use this product on the days I decide to not wear foundation. Considering it'd an oil it doesn't make my face feel oily and weird. It does exactly what I thought it would. Plus walmart had it on sale for 5.00
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sun-Kissed Booster Drops by Elf! Have never used a product like this, I was extremely impressed! Perfect and lightweight for a healthy looking glow! Can be used alone or added into any foundation, liquid or cream for a long lasting golden tone within days. Leaves your skin looking radiant! Highly recommend!
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS. IS. THE B.O.M.B.com!!!! I use this after I wash my face and I feel so soft and smooth and I have this dewy glow!! LOVE THIS❤️
Heni P.
Iselin, NJ
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Heni P.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Very light weight, lil tacky. Can be mixed with foundation or primer. Lil bit less effective as it doesn’t have the ingredients on it but pretty decent in case of quality. Definitely recommend to drugstore serum.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Jessica N.
I really gave this a chance, I used it for a month and all it did was break me out. It feels good going on but that's it, it did nothing for me. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really tried to like this product but I feel like all this did was leave me oily and not glowy at all. Not worth the money and not worth my skins breakouts.
Autumn S.
Inwood, WV
Elf Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Autumn S.
I really enjoy this product I definitely think it does the job good. I like to use my normal skin care routine but I also use them with my foundation and it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and Sunkissed! I honestly would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for the beautiful Dewey luck
Brooke M.
Fairfield, CT
I haven’t noticed any difference with using these drops. I’ve been using them every other day for 2 weeks now.
LeAnna J.
Calhoun, GA
Left my skin feeling very oily, but the product gave my skin a nice glow under a foundation. Maybe the product would have worked better for me if I used a matte foundation. If you have very dry skin, this product would be a good purchase.
Maddy T.
I love these booster drops they darkened you my foundation for the summer and kept the under tones. Good value for competitors, depending on the amount of drops you can go up a few colors or dial it back! Great price;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah G.
Farmington
il y a 6 mois
Paige Z. il y a 3 mois
I have no before or after pictures, although the small dots on my forehead and under my eyes seemed to have lessened while using the product.