e.l.f. Sunkissed Booster Drops uploaded by Shaziah N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This lightweight booster supercharges your routine for an instant sun-kissed, healthy glow. Customize your radiance with concentrated drops that can be used alone or added into any foundation, liquid, or cream for a lasting golden tone within 2-3 days. Infused with Vitamin E and Argan Oil for nourished skin.

HOW TO USE

• Shake sun kissed golden glow booster drops well before use.
  • Apply a few drops and massage onto clean, dry skin
  • Blend evenly into the face, neck, and chest
  • Wash hands thoroughly after use as drops may stain the palms of hands.
  • Can also be mixed in with hydration moisturizer or foundation serum
  • A lasting, golden tone will build with continued use.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Erythritol, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-32, PEG-180, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

MAY CONTAIN: Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Shaziah N.
I went to the E.L.F store the other day looking for a primer and one of the employees recommended this for me. Once I used it for the first time, I fell in love! This gives the most natural "sunkissed" glow and is even wearable on its own! Definitely recommend.
Maddy T.
I love these booster drops they darkened you my foundation for the summer and kept the under tones. Good value for competitors, depending on the amount of drops you can go up a few colors or dial it back! Great price;)
Flannery C.
I love this product! It’s at such an affordable price point too which makes it hard to beat! I noticed my skin looked more glowy and sun kissed after a few days which was great in the winter when my skin was dried out and so pale. Definitely will repurchase
Emilia J.
Brooklyn
I love E.L.F. for affordable alternatives to high end products, and I was really excited to try out their new Sunkissed Booster Drops, marketed as a mild self-tanner. I’ve been mixing three drops in to my moisturizer morning and night for a month now, and while the product hasn’t had any negative effect on my skin, it definitely hasn’t made me any tanner. The argan oil in it is moisturizing and it may be making my skin slightly glowier, but it doesn’t do what it’s advertised to do, and I am fairly pale so you would think it would work on me.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I would love to try this i love using e.l.f. products i definitely recommend these cosmetics!!! For sure I use them and I would love to try this please!!!
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
I cannot say enough bout this product, love the extra boost of hydration and the slight glow it gives me. The price is amazing too. I use this everyday before applying my moisturizer and it gives my combination/dry skin an amazing feel. One of my favourite e.l.f. products for sure.
Marin C.
This oil absorbed quickly into the skin but was still hydrating. It had simple but nice packaging and I was impressed with the product. I didn’t really notice if I looked anymore sun kissed when using the product but it was a nice base.
Emma B.
Lunenburg
I am a big fan of elf skincare and that doesn’t stop at this product, I think it gives your skin a beautiful glow and does. Amazing things for a very affordable price!