e.l.f. Studio Wrinkle Refiner uploaded by Miranda L.e.l.f. Studio Wrinkle Refiner uploaded by Miranda L.e.l.f. Studio Wrinkle Refiner uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New. Clear Instantly smooth, soften & virtually fill in laugh lines, crows feet & wrinkles for a flawless finish.  Key ingredients draw in moisture to smooth & plump delicate skin for a rejuvenated & youthful look.  The rich blend of Wheat Protein, Horse Chestnut, Caffeine, Edelweiss, Chamomile, Shea, Mango & Vitamins A & E retexturize skin & prevents future damage & premature aging. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Martina O.
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using E.L.F STUDIO WRINKLE REFINER for years as a primer I don't have any major wrinkles as of yet but it works miracles under tired eyes and hides large pores as well,I always apply under my makeup and on a clean face and I'm always sure to pat when applying not rub. It does look white when it comes out of the tube but don't worry it drys clear. I recommend this to anyone who wants Instantly smooth, soft skin with a flawless finish. Key ingredients draw in moisture to smooth and plump delicate skin for a rejuvenated and youthful look. The rich blend of Wheat Protein, Horse Chestnut, Caffeine, Edelweiss, Chamomile, Shea, Mango and Vitamins A & E re-texturize skin and prevents future damage and premature aging.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it the first time I tried it. I have lines when I smile and it filled them. it also lasted a long time it is kind of like a primer too. I recommend it and I have repurchased it when elf has 50% off. This is my favorite. @elfcosmetics #linefiller #elf #cosmetics
Patti D.
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I am a fan of E.L.F cosmetics, (gotta love those convenient drugstore brands!) I didn't care for this product. It was the "Studio Wrinkle Refiner" I'm 57, skin care products are an essential start to my daily routine. This Refiner stick didn't do much for my wrinkles or my skin tone, it was hard to apply, & went on sticky. I'm always up for trying new skin care products & cosmetics, but they can be costly. I rely on reviews to help guide me. So my take on this one, is save your money, it really doesn't work very well.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Souderton
I decided to try elf when a friend recommended it. Along with the eye cream I purchased a spray setter and primer. I love all of them. Not only are they great products but you can also buy them at a affordable price. I used the eyecream to try to combat my dark cirlces and bags, so far its working for me and i dont have to pay crazy amounts of money unlike with other more popular brands.
OVER makeup, not under. Do whatever you normally do then squeeze a little bit of this onto the back of your hand. Touch with your finger, then gently (and fairly quickly, before it dries) pat over the troublesome spots. It's not a miracle, and if you use too much it's very obvious, but it does the job. If you try to apply this before makeup, it'll just be a mess.
Lennon H.
Lennon H.
Hudsonville
It kept my makeup from creasing after I put it on. I helped keep my eyes also from having the small wrinkles underneath, even thought I am only 16 and don't really have wrinkles, but I have that crease like wrinkle under my eye and this product made it where I did't have that show through my makeup. I would for surely buy it again.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lutz, FL
Nothing like making your wrinkles disappear. I bought this product at target and loved the price, make up can definitely become expensive so this was a nice surprise. I'm a first time buyer and now I'll be a repeat buyer! I would most definitely recommend to someone who is trying to get rid of wrinkles when they put on makeup
Dakota N.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville
This wrinkle refiner is amazing! I use it in my everyday make up look, it's light and airy. The product goes on smooth and doesn't leave and clumps. But, what I love most about this product, it doesn't give me a shiny look under or over my foundation! It's amazing! I would recommend this product to go with any look!
Jess s.
Jess s.
Miami
I been buying this for a very long time and I have not seen any results what so ever? I bought this at my local mall the first time I remember my skin getting tight. But I'm all the product might work for some people but did not work for me. I wouldn't recommend this to someone unless they really want to buy it.
Kimmy J.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because I feel there's a difference with the likes on my face. It is kind of small but it works wonders. It was packaged in a store as I bought it from Walmart on clearance. I took a chance on it and love it. You want to target them wrinkles? I recommend you get some of this.
Sara Ellen T.
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
Where's the best place to get this?
Cambridge, OH
Does it work? Worth the try?
Cambridge, OH
Does this thing really work?