BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This clear top coat instantly gives any mascara a long-lasting, waterproof finish. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions lashes to help maintain their softness. The silicone brush easily combs through lashes while evenly coating them with this lightwe

• Does this really work? Its really waterproof? And how muc...1 Answers
  • Is this actually waterproof? I have the waterproof eyelin...1 Answers
  • Does this work really well ? I've tried so many and all j...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Mascara Top Coat
  • "This mascara is amazing! And when they say it's water proof they aren't lying! I heard that this is a great product from a close family Member of mine " in 4 reviews
  • "I adore this product! It is lengthening and great for any occasion! It really is waterproof but not hard to remove!" in 3 reviews
Gina M.
I love ELF products! I have tried their contour kit,mascara, liners, blushes, glosses, lip sticks, highlighting, bronzers, make up brushes, almost every kind of ELF product there is and I haven't found not one product, that I do not like...as of yet!!
Carly M.
Ok first let's start, I LOVE E.l.f.. like, a lot. I use almost all of their products. The reason why I rated this a four though was cause I'm not crazy about waterproof mascara. It's a little more difficult to take off and especially with eyes, you want to be super delicate with taking off makeup. I would go with the regular mascara top coat!
Selina S.
Seriously one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I recently bought this and the better than sex mascara and this one is so much cheaper, it doesn't clump and is perfect! I'd rebuy it every time I need mascara again.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love most not all of elf products,for the price you can't beat it.their lip scrubs love but this mascara didn't do any thing for me wasn't the whose but it did flake off through the day, but again it is cheaper mascara .
Gennilla M.
I love e.l.f. products. This top coat does it job. I would recommend cleaning off any extra product of the wand before applying. I feel feel with any mascara that easily to get it all over your lids.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
I tried this mascara out but unfortunately, I was not happy. Way too clumpy even with the first coat. Elf has come a long way, but this mascara could use improvement. For the price, it's expected.
Sheila S.
I have tried better mascara a but I think this one does the job well enough. It's not too clumpy and provides a decent amount of length to my lashes. It's a good product for the price but I would recommend spending a few extra dollars to buy another drugstore mascara like the maybeline rocket or even the falsies
Madison E.
I tried this out for a couple weeks and it just did not work out for me it was way too clumpy and dried out completely and flaked off into my eyes. Overall just wasn't for me.
Rebecca D.
I love this product. Elf is one of my favorite brands. I bought this at target and I use it every day. Super easy to apply goes on smooth no clumps. I will definitely be buying this again and I would recommend it.
Sophie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mascara works fairly well for an Elf product. It was very clumpy and flaked off through the day. Worth the price and very easy to use. Works pretty good but I would try another product it you are looking for a new mascara
A W.
I saw this in target a while ago and I was wondering if it was really waterproof? At such a good price, I can't see it working great. Just wondering as I plan on purchasing it if it works well. Thanks!
Mindy C.
Is this product affordable?
Zeena G.
Salem, OR
I'm interested in trying thus out, but I'm curious: does this mascara become dry and get flaky?
Amore M.
Auckland
I'm looking for a good mascara and I wanted to know if it comes off easy with makeup remover? and does it give your eyelashes more length?
Kristin H.
Rochester, MN
Does it smudge under your eyes if you have longer lashes or oily prone skin?