BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes.

e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
  • "Absolutely love this crayon and the fact that it's waterproof makes it that much better cause I can go swimming in it. " in 31 reviews
  • "This elf waterproof eyeliner is so good i love to use it on my waterline. The pigmentation is so amazing its super black i already have two backups." in 12 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is very good for waterline application. It's not expensive it could improve from smudging. Other than smudging it works good I do recommend it only for waterline. I would definitely buy it again." in 9 reviews
Jessica F.
Owasso
If you need a liner to smudge and make the perfect smoky eye then this is the one. If you want a cleaner line that holds its line all night skip this and go to different one. The best part about this liner is the smudge sponge on the end. It can either really smudge the look out or it can take it off if you need a quick cleanup.
Christina M.
Tampa
Elf’s makeup is always superb for the price but their waterproof eyeliner crayon is unbelievably amazing. I can across this eyeliner at target while buying my normal elf products and I’m so glad I went on a whim to buy it!
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
This products works wonders!! It’s big enough so you won’t loose it. I’ve been using this product for a couple years and love it. It’s very easy to apply and easy to remove. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!!
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
It was okay... I love elf products but I prefer pencil liner but I thought I’d try this. I didn’t like it that much. It didn’t show up as well as I would’ve liked for it to
Brittani W.
Proctorville
Love this jumbo eye pencil! I’ve been using it on my upper waterline for 3 years and it doesn’t irritate my eyes and is very black. Love love love. I use it daily! e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
Morgan B.
ohio
Waterproof is very true! Cried so many tears in this product lol and got compliments all the time on how it always stayed! But I’m not a fan of the application part of it, I feel like it is way to thick and can be hard to use sometimes and go get the product out
Cassandre C.
Great flavor!!! Affordable cost!!! Always my go to choice when shopping for product! A great look and feel- fantastic results. Simple packaging, no reason to complicate things. Better than expected!!! I’d definitely buy it again, top choice!!
Bri K.
Personally, I really like this.. it is not one those super thin or bright eyeliners, but more of a thick creamy one.. it is extremely easy to apply on the eye, especially with it being thicker, it makes room for error much smaller and so much quicker and easier to apply. I have this in multiple colors - it's great for the price!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this because I normally get E.L.F. lip stuff. I need waterproof because my eyes water alot sadly. I tried this i loved the color but sadly it came off about 3 hours after putting it on. but the color was amazing so I might buy it again for the color for just like a family picture but to actually wear for everyday use not so much.
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I absolutely love the E.l.F. Eyeliner Crayon! It goes on super smooth and is very easy to use. The price is perfect and I can always run to Target to pick one up when I run out. I have two daughters who dance professionally and they prefer the crayon to all of the others we've tried.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?