BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes.

e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
  • "Absolutely love this crayon and the fact that it's waterproof makes it that much better cause I can go swimming in it. " in 31 reviews
  • "This elf waterproof eyeliner is so good i love to use it on my waterline. The pigmentation is so amazing its super black i already have two backups." in 12 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is very good for waterline application. It's not expensive it could improve from smudging. Other than smudging it works good I do recommend it only for waterline. I would definitely buy it again." in 9 reviews
Jade M.
I really enjoy E.L.Fs eyeliners and especially this one. I found that it stayed on very well while in water. Even though I found myself rugging my eyes I still got out of the water with great looking eyeliner. I also found it to be easy to apply just adding to how amazing this product is.
Elizabeth B.
I bought this hoping it would be great, but it fell flat. The color options are nice but the product doesn't show up very well. It could be because of my eye shape but it was extremely difficult to get a clean line with. I don't think I will be keeping this crayon.
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
This products works wonders!! It’s big enough so you won’t loose it. I’ve been using this product for a couple years and love it. It’s very easy to apply and easy to remove. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!!
Andrea G.
Clayton
This eyeliner is good for the price, stays put pretty well. No serious complaints. ELF makes decent products for the price, you can’t really go wrong- if it doesn’t work for you, it usually costs less than $5
Brittani W.
Proctorville
Love this jumbo eye pencil! I’ve been using it on my upper waterline for 3 years and it doesn’t irritate my eyes and is very black. Love love love. I use it daily! e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
Bri K.
Personally, I really like this.. it is not one those super thin or bright eyeliners, but more of a thick creamy one.. it is extremely easy to apply on the eye, especially with it being thicker, it makes room for error much smaller and so much quicker and easier to apply. I have this in multiple colors - it's great for the price!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this because I normally get E.L.F. lip stuff. I need waterproof because my eyes water alot sadly. I tried this i loved the color but sadly it came off about 3 hours after putting it on. but the color was amazing so I might buy it again for the color for just like a family picture but to actually wear for everyday use not so much.
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I absolutely love the E.l.F. Eyeliner Crayon! It goes on super smooth and is very easy to use. The price is perfect and I can always run to Target to pick one up when I run out. I have two daughters who dance professionally and they prefer the crayon to all of the others we've tried.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Not waterproof at all, actually smudges quite a bit. If you are in need of a waterproof liner from the drugstore try the Milani or NYC or even the Maybelline much better (obviously more money but you won't end up with raccoon eyes!)
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
I was given this as a gift and I hate it. The color is nice but thats about it. The tip is so wide that you can't make it look good no matter what you do. And I have no idea how your suppose to sharpen it nor do I care because I hated it so much I just threw it away.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?