e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes.

Brittani W.
Love this jumbo eye pencil! I’ve been using it on my upper waterline for 3 years and it doesn’t irritate my eyes and is very black. Love love love. I use it daily! e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
This products works wonders!! It’s big enough so you won’t loose it. I’ve been using this product for a couple years and love it. It’s very easy to apply and easy to remove. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!!
Bri K.
Personally, I really like this.. it is not one those super thin or bright eyeliners, but more of a thick creamy one.. it is extremely easy to apply on the eye, especially with it being thicker, it makes room for error much smaller and so much quicker and easier to apply. I have this in multiple colors - it's great for the price!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this because I normally get E.L.F. lip stuff. I need waterproof because my eyes water alot sadly. I tried this i loved the color but sadly it came off about 3 hours after putting it on. but the color was amazing so I might buy it again for the color for just like a family picture but to actually wear for everyday use not so much.
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I absolutely love the E.l.F. Eyeliner Crayon! It goes on super smooth and is very easy to use. The price is perfect and I can always run to Target to pick one up when I run out. I have two daughters who dance professionally and they prefer the crayon to all of the others we've tried.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Not waterproof at all, actually smudges quite a bit. If you are in need of a waterproof liner from the drugstore try the Milani or NYC or even the Maybelline much better (obviously more money but you won't end up with raccoon eyes!)
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
I was given this as a gift and I hate it. The color is nice but thats about it. The tip is so wide that you can't make it look good no matter what you do. And I have no idea how your suppose to sharpen it nor do I care because I hated it so much I just threw it away.
Crystal C.
Waco, TX
When i bought this eyeliner, i was expecting something else. It was packaged nicely. I actually fell in love with this! It was so easy to apply and it was for sure waterproof so i had no trouble with it smudging or anything. I would definetely buy again.
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
This was not my all time favorite because the tip was too big for the look I was going for. I would myself having to use a qtip with makeup remover on it, cleaning up the sides. Overall the packaging was average. I don't this this product is for me.
Sherlyn R.
It's highly pigmented and easy to wipe away for cleanup or if you just made a mistake. However, it must be sharpened and it doesn't fit any of my sharpeners because it's really fat but i guess I'll just go buy a bigger sharpener. Overall, it's really shimmery and i got 2 for a dollar at a Big Lots clearance bin. It's a pretty good deal
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?