BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #59 in Concealer

Correct under eye problematic areas such as dark circles and bags easily and effectively! Contains vitamins A & E, chamomile, caffeine and green tea to moisturize, soothe, and tighten the skin around the delicate eye area. Blends in easily and evenly to provide a smooth and natural finish.

How To Use

Dot The Formula And Blend In Under, Around, And On Top Of The Eye As Needed For A Youthful Glow.
    Use The "Conceal" Side Under The Eye Area To Disguise Under Eye Bags And Help Reduce The Appearance Of Wrinkles, Dark Circles And Puffiness While Helping The Skin Around The Eyes Look Firmer And Rejuvenated.
    The "Highlight" Cream Gives Eyes An Instant Brightening Boost With Light-reflecting Pigments That Work Like An Instant Eye Lift (Can Also Be Used As An Eyeshadow Base).

ingredients:

Under Eye Concealer Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C9-11 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Green Tea Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Quartz, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone
    May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)
    Highlighter Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone
    May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
    • "this is a very lightweight concealer but works well for brightening under the eyes, not for covering blemishes. the glow side leaves a natural looking highlight. i like using this for an everyday/natural look!" in 109 reviews
    • "this is a great product for only $3. i switch between the shades light and fair. the concealer formula is a bit more runny than other brands, but i apply a setting powder on top of it, and it's fine. i also adore the highlighter. i was worried it would be too much, because of how white it is, but it was perfect. i use a wet beauty blender to blend the highlight and it looks so subtle and natural. it's more of a natural highlighter than a full glam highlighter. i am on my second tube and i will definitely buy again." in 48 reviews
    Brionna L.
    Citra
    Review for: Glow Medium more...
    This product has such great potential yet fails so much for me. First of all there are only 3 shades of white and even the darkest (medium) is still too light for me. Thank god I only paid a dollar for this product from my local Dollar Tree because tbh this product is not worth anything more than that. I do however like the applicators that come with both the concealer and the highlight.
    I use the highlight first, on top of foundation (under my eyes), and then I apply the concealer on top. I figured out that this method works better for how I contour.
    Colleen K.
    Denver, CO
    Review for: Fair/Glow more...
    This is a good product for the price. The concealer part is a thin consistency that is easy to blend. The coverage is very light so it doesn't do much covering. I use it with my Tarte Shape Tape concealer because that product is very drying and the ELF concealer is hydrating so it makes the Shape Tape easier to blend. The highlighting part is just a thin, white liquid. I haven't played with it much but I'm sure it could be used on highlighting areas to brighten it or maybe as a base for your upper cheek bone highlight. Great product for the price
    Elia M.
    Review for: Light/Glow more...
    I use the Light/Glow e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter and I carry it in my work makeup bag for those quick touch-ups. It is not my every day concealer but on some days when I do my makeup at work, it works perfectly well as my only under eye concealer. I also use the highlighter side to brighten up the concealer as it is not brightening enough for my medium skin tone. Next time I will buy the fair version to see if that one is brightening enough for my liking. It is also great for not creasing or settling into fine lines.
    Nancy M.
    Review for: Glow Medium more...
    This is honestly the best concealer that I have ever used. I used to use a very cheap one from the dollar store but then I came across this one and I love it! It last a very long time! I totally recommend using, there’s different types of colors. I use the color medium because I’m a little tan. It blends in well with the foundation! One end as you see is white, that is liquid highlight. I don’t really use the highlight but it’s good! Sparkles very good!😍
    Nikki R.
    Monterey
    This product is ok. I wasnt too thrilled with the results but at the same time, i was not disappointed. I think the low price was the reason I was not oveely disappointed. I think you need to use a lot of the product but when you do that the results appear "cakey" with creasemarks. It doesnt stay on too long requiring frequent touch ups. Considering the very low price, this is not a bad product by any means. Although i would suggesr a few others under eye concealera before this one.
    CAT D.
    Flowery Br, GA
    Review for: Fair/Glow more...
    I love E.L.F. and sometimes they have great products. This is not one of them. The concealer is way too thin, it doesn't conceal very well, and I've noticed it's started BURNING my undereye area. I had to stop using it because of that. The highlighter has a nice pigment but it's way too thin and it's gone within an hour. For the price and if you're new to makeup, this is a good starter product. I will not repurchase this, but I will buy other E.L.F products. Just not this one.
    Heather A.
    Spring, TX
    I used to use this back in the day but never opened the white highlighter side because I didn't understand what it was for. I just recently repurchased it and I have to say I finally get a nice fair color that brightens my my under, but the formula is so thin that the coverage isn't amazing. You definitely can build it up but it's definitely nice for days when you don't want a full coverage look. It's super affordable with nice sturdy packaging. I highly recommend!
    Anna S.
    New Providnce, NJ
    Review for: Fair/Glow more...
    So I really like the concealer side of this. It doesn’t have the best coverage but it is good for everyday makeup or if you don’t have much to cover. It looks nice and sits comfortably under the eyes.

However, the highlighter side didn’t really do anything. The formula is weird and didn’t blend out well. Not great.

For the price, it might be worth it just for the concealer side if you’re looking for something not too full coverage.
    Lilly C.
    Bethel
    Review for: Light/Glow more...
    I tried this concealer and highlighter for a little bit, but it has such light coverage that it really wasn’t working for my skin. Also, there wasn’t a ton of product in the actual container, so now I don’t really have anything left even though I didn’t use it that much. I wouldn’t recommend it to people who want great coverage, but to people who only want a light color correction, I would.
    Fallon O.
    Warminster, PA
    Review for: Fair/Glow more...
    This concealer did not do much to cover any dark circles or blemishes on my face. The highlighter was OK, but I prefer a more powdery highlight so I am a bit biased. Pros are that it is cheap, but some cons are you feel like you need to apply a lot for it to have an actual affect. I wouldn't buy this concealer again, but I'll use it until it's empty.
    Karina A.
    Denver, CO
    How well has this worked for you guys?
    Karina A.
    Humble, TX
    Does the concealer or highlighter contain any shimmer?
    Kimberly W.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 , 10 being really awesome what is your score for this product I saw it at target and even though I like some of the elf products some of their product I really don't enjoy so what's your score?
    Chelsey M.
    New Victoria, NS
    Does anybody else's find this concealer very watery and little coverage ? I bought it recently and don't like it but hate to see it go to waste, any tips on how to get a better application of this product
    Elizabeth 🔥.