BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Vladislava K.
This palate is like the love of my life--it has everything that I need in it!! Everything about it is beautiful, and it all works so well to create natural colours that are perfect for the day time and a night out!  I will however focus mostly on the eyeshadow--ELF has NEVER disappointed me with their eye shadow.  Their colours are intense, and they come off exactly as you would expect--whenever I get a new palette by them, I always become so happy--you might think that they're a cheap brand, but, their face products are actually pretty good (so long as you know you're not allergic to anything), and their eye make up is like heaven <3
Reyna H.
Aurora, CO
One of the first pallets I ever got was from elf I think it had 48 different shade it was huge and cute lol I've obviously never used all the colors. It's been years and I still have it I'm sure i should even be using it anymore but I used it the other day and the colors pay off is still great
Caresse C.
San Jose, CA
The eye shadows in this palette are pretty opaque for them being not a "top of the line" brand. This was my first time using elf eyeshadow and it was pretty decent. I would definitely recommend this palette for those who don't want to spend too much on eyeshadow but want a decent quality.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
I love the face powders that they include in this set but the eye shadows are poorly made. The colors have almost no pigment. The reason for such a high review is because of the price. There are some good products in this bundle but you really have to work hard to find them
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This is a really good catch-all pallet. There are a variety of really pretty shades that blend nicely. Elf has really great products that are definitely affordable. (Which can't be said about a lot of products out there today). It's definitely worth a try!
Shaley C.
Marriott-Slaterville
This has got to be one of my favorite makeup pallets! I mean look at all thr colors you get.. Not to mention they are pretty pigmented! You can't go wrong here. You can do any look, a natural look or a bold & colorful look! Its just awesome!
Wholly E.
Hudson, NH
e.l.f. cosmetics never fails to provide inexpensive and high quality products. I use mostly natural colors with my bright blue eyes, and the pigment in the eyeshadows compliments it very well. It is well packaged and I would definitely use it again.
Megan M.
Stockton, CA
This is a great product. It has so many great eyeshadow and I love the bronzer. Elf in general is such a good adorable brand you can not go wrong with having this in your collection. I would definitely buy this again and others like it.
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
This product is a good price for what you get but I'm not a huge fan. The shadows are hard to blend. I ordered mine online. It's not that easy to use, if you want to get it really smooth. I would not buy it again.
LaTese W.
Anybody that knows me knows that I hardly ever need to buy any make up..that ia because I got this as a gift a year ago..yes a year ago. That is y its sooo deep...
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?