BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette features 144 gorgeous shades to create endless eye looks for the makeup artist in all of us. A kaleidoscope of colors is packaged in a sleek and thin palette design, perfect for convenient organized storage.

• All the colors of the rainbow and more
  • Features 144 gorgeous shades to create endless eye looks for the makeup artist in all of us
  • Set includes: One (1) 144-piece eyeshadow palette
  • Target area: Eyes
  • Size: 3.05 ounces
  • Color/shade: Neutral
  • Finish: Other
  • Not tested on animals

We cannot accept returns on this product.

Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

• All the colors of the rainbow and more
  • Set includes: One (1) 144-piece eyeshadow palette

e.l.f. Studio Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I am a huge fan of this palette. The shadows blend great, and they are very pigmented. A great product for a low price." in 80 reviews
  • "Ok People. So Walgreen's has it currently for 14.99 for the big one, 144 colors, 100 colors for 9.99 and 4.99 for the smaller-in neutral or the rainbow fun colors. For me, the 9.99 was perfect and it is great for layering colors that are either matte or a little sparkly. If you think MAC is the answer I beg to differ. I have just as much success with E.L.F. and love their brushes. " in 52 reviews
  • "great verity of colors you can create many different looks with this palette, very pigmented lasts a long time good color pay off and easy to store...... i really love this product and and it is going to last a while ..." in 19 reviews
  • "This product is wonderful gifts for beginners I have purchased so many of these to give out as gifts and they love em." in 14 reviews
  • "this pallet is quite big, and contains many colors/shades some are not very good, but all elf makeup are hit and miss but most have brilliant pigmentation and others are build able " in 14 reviews
Stephanie G.
Fort Drum, NY
I used these all the time when I was becoming a free lance artist. They blend pretty well and are easy to use. Not the best but if you work with them they’re great.
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
Review: Elf Holiday Palette

I decided to redeem myself since last year’s ELF review fiasco, and do another review- this time of the 144 eyeshadow palette.  I do not change my opinion about last year’s palettes not being worth the money- you all know that I am no makeup snob, and love many drugstore products (here’s some postsHERE on best drugstore makeup), but I will be honest and say if I like something or not.

Here’s my beliefs on where to spend your money when it comes to makeup:

Buy high end foundations or face powders if possible, as they generally are formulated with better ingredients and provide better coverage (except the Revlon Colorstay- I have sworn by this foundation for years)High end brands have a wider range of brushes and will last longer especially if you’re using and washing them on a regular basis. Spend your money here as your brushes will last you many years.Save money by buying less expensive lipglosses, eyeliners, mascaras, and lipsticks- these are just as good if not better than high end brands.  I know for fact that almost ALL eyeliners are made from the exact same lab, so don’t bother buying a high end one unless they have a color that is uniqueSave money by buying less expensive eyeshadow palettes IF you know they are good quality.  Loreal HIP has some great shadows, and the 120 or 28 eyeshadow palettes put out by Mani, Coastal Scents, or BH Cosmetics (these are all manufactured from the same labs in China- FYI. )  Brands like MAC, Urban Decay, and Makeup Geek have wider range of colors for you to choose from, so if you like playing with lots of colors, buy these to supplement your other drugstore brands.Blushes- Milani has some great blushes, and ELF’s blushes are nice as well.  I prefer spending a bit more on Tarte’s blushes as they are more organic in ingredients and don’t break me out.  This product is totally up to you on how much you want to spend and how sensitive your skin is

OK, enough of me blabbing about where to spend your money!  On to the ELF palette review :)

I picked up this palette at my local Target as I wanted to see if the shadows were any different from previous ones.  ELF has several different palettes that come out around the Holidays- this neutral one looked most promising :)

It has 144 eyeshadows- each shadow is about an inch square just for reference.  I love the mixture of shimmery and matte finish shadows as well as colors.  It has browns, nudes, silvers, and even purples and coppers.  The quality isn’t bad for the price, but the shimmery shadows are better than the mattes.  The mattes tend to be a bit chalky and don’t show up well, so you definitely need a primer under these.
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
While the color range on this is pretty good, the shadows are nothing special. You're much better off spending it like 10 extra dollars on a morphe palette. This is also extremely bulky Packaging and the plastic piece on my palette broke off quite quickly.
devon g.
Forest Grove
These blend well, there is a good mix of matte and shimmer. Only reason this is getting 4 stars is the case is an awkward size and shape, and they can be dusty. Watch out for fallout! I always do my eyes while I'm baking so I can dust any fall out away.
Kristen R.
Carrollton, GA
I have probably had this pallet for two years which isn't good but that goes to show how well it lasts. The color options are perfect and you have everything you need. I love the pigmentation in the colors and how they last.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything about elf! Not only is it super affordable, but it’s also easy to apply and long lasting!! What better for someone who’s just starting out on their makeup journey or a professional MUA?!
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
I love ELF for eyeshadows! These wear all day and you have beautiful colors to pick from. I've not had a problem with them creasing or smearing. I would rather buy ELF eyeshadow over expensive ones.
Brook D.
I got this seeing the price was so cheap for so many eyeshadows. I was very disappointed because it’s not pigmented and is very dusty. It’s like I bought children’s makeup. I turned it into a diy though and it turned pretty good.
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
I’ve had a palate very similar to this one for years now and I did not know what I was quite working with until recently. I cannot stop using it and I cannot stress how important it is for everyone and have a pallet of this size with this many colors in it. You will never leave your vanity. Elf products are amazing for the price you pay to have them you can’t beat it.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't own this palette specifically but I have the full face 184 palette that includes,eye shadows, blushes, bronzer, and lip shades. That palette is great for your full face of course, but it is great for a beginner or a pro. It has the essentials for your fill face and it even has a mirror to assist you in those spots the bathroom mirror can't. I recommend this product for everyone interested in makeup .
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA
How often do you use the rainbow colors?
Jalissa Q.
Harvey , LA
How would you rate this palette on a scale of 1-10?
Bryana S.
Visalia, CA
Is the eye shadows pigmented?
Anais M.
Deltona, FL
Where can I buy this???
Kathryn S.
Youngsville, NC
I've read some of the reviews on this. Will using primer help keep the colors bright?