e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Great for light coverage during summer or for school days, this silky tinted moisturizer provides UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection. Look radiant, every day with the vitamin, aloe and cucumber infused formula. It’s the perfect foundation alternative!
HOW TO USE
Blend Evenly Over The Face And Neck Using Your Fingers Or A Blending Sponge.
For Best Results, Apply Over A Primer.
Active Ingredient(S): Oxybenzone 3% Octinoxate 7.5% Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)
Top Questions See all 349 Q&A
- "This product did cover small imperfections fairly well but they did not have a shade to match my skin tone and I noticed that it oxidized through your the day after about one hour." in 32 reviews
- "When I say light I literally mean light, you get such a light coverage that mixing day time moisturizer and little bit of foundation can have the same effect!" in 26 reviews
- "This tinted moisturizer is just WAY too dark and I even got the lightest shade which is porcelain and my skin really isnt that light." in 13 reviews
- "It's a little too slippery on the skin, in my opinion, and as someone who enjoys a very full coverage on my face, this just didn't meet my criteria. " in 11 reviews
- "Was really excited to use it because It was one of the first elf products I've bought but I didn't like it at all (also bought a elf bronzer which I do like) ." in 11 reviews
I have very dry skin and breakout quite often from different makeup products, so I was wary about this primer. I’m super glad I started using it because it has definitely made a difference in my skin and how long my makeup lasts throughout the day. I use a decent amount of moisturizer and let it sink into my skin and then put the primer on. Then, right after I apply the primer, I apply my makeup and it lasts the whole day and doesn’t dry out my skin. Also, not sure why people are saying there is no product. I’ve been using the same small size for over two months so I think the amount of product in the bottle is totally reasonable. Maybe they just got a faulty bottle? Anyway, definitely recommend and the price point is great as well!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos