BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Tinted Moisturizers

Great for light coverage during summer or for school days, this silky tinted moisturizer provides UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection. Look radiant, every day with the vitamin, aloe and cucumber infused formula. It’s the perfect foundation alternative!

HOW TO USE

Blend Evenly Over The Face And Neck Using Your Fingers Or A Blending Sponge.

For Best Results, Apply Over A Primer.

Active Ingredient(S): Oxybenzone 3% Octinoxate 7.5% Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Does this product work good for combination skin? I am oily on my...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? I'm looking for a good tinted moistu...2 Answers
  • Useful or not ? Want to get some cheaper more nat... Be the first to answer!
e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "This product did cover small imperfections fairly well but they did not have a shade to match my skin tone and I noticed that it oxidized through your the day after about one hour." in 32 reviews
  • "When I say light I literally mean light, you get such a light coverage that mixing day time moisturizer and little bit of foundation can have the same effect!" in 26 reviews
  • "This tinted moisturizer is just WAY too dark and I even got the lightest shade which is porcelain and my skin really isnt that light." in 13 reviews
  • "It's a little too slippery on the skin, in my opinion, and as someone who enjoys a very full coverage on my face, this just didn't meet my criteria. " in 11 reviews
  • "Was really excited to use it because It was one of the first elf products I've bought but I didn't like it at all (also bought a elf bronzer which I do like) ." in 11 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This tinted moisturizer is a fave of mine! I use it on a daily basis in the winter when I'm not in need of heavy coverage. Lightweight and perfectly paired with my skin tone, I keep 2 full tubes prepared just in case! This isn't for someone who requires heavy coverage, as it is more for a smoother complexion and skin protection. My ONLY con about the product, is that after about 6 hours of wear, my skin begins to get slightly oily and I normally don't have oily skin. This is only a small con for me, because I know that it is not a full foundation and the heat can begin to smooth it out. I pair it with ELF matte spray to hold off that oily ending, and find myself with moisturized and even skin! Definitely a personal favorite for myself, may not work for everyone but if you are looking for a lightweight, gentle and protective moisturizer, this is it! (In the picture, I am wearing ELF Tinted Moisturizer) This is best for For very fair skin tones with yellow undertones. Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing sheer tint of color. Enhance your complexion with the nourishing key ingredients Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C E. No animal testing. The lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti-aging sun protection with UVA / UVB SPF.
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
Review for: Ivory more...
Huge fan of elf but I wasn’t a huge fan of this tinted moisturizer. I’m not a big fan of tinted moisturizers in general so I wasn’t surprised to be honest because I usually don’t get the redness cancelation I am looking to obtain from one. Tinted moisturizers suppose to have extremely light coverage so that is why I chose this for the summer thinking a very light tinted moisturizer would be enough to help cancel out some of the red/pink pigments I have in my skin. Either it had no coverage at all or these types of products don’t work for me but it just made my skin shiny and the only tint I was given was a darker skin tone because it was too dark for my skin as well. It did feel really moisturizing however I just wasn’t a fan of the finish. Because it is moisturizing though it would probably be a really nice base or primer for foundation/eyeshadows.
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
Review for: Beige more...
Excellent primer to keep blemishes at bay!
I have very dry skin and breakout quite often from different makeup products, so I was wary about this primer. I’m super glad I started using it because it has definitely made a difference in my skin and how long my makeup lasts throughout the day. I use a decent amount of moisturizer and let it sink into my skin and then put the primer on. Then, right after I apply the primer, I apply my makeup and it lasts the whole day and doesn’t dry out my skin. Also, not sure why people are saying there is no product. I’ve been using the same small size for over two months so I think the amount of product in the bottle is totally reasonable. Maybe they just got a faulty bottle? Anyway, definitely recommend and the price point is great as well!
Janeigne N.
Review for: Porcelain more...
My skin is very pale and warm-toned, and my big problem right now is a scattering of very red blemishes; my normal problem is dark circles under my eyes. This stuff fixes both problems and makes me look like I've ever seen the sun. It tones down almost all of the red and makes my dark circles much less noticeable. I can actually wear this in place of foundation--and if one application doesn't quite do it, a second definitely will.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I liked this moisturizer. I did not use this everyday though. This was my go to moisturizer if I wasn’t doing a full face of makeup. I’m a mom and I don’t need a lot of makeup everyday so this is great! We also live by the beach, so knowing I can have a little bit of coverage without actual foundation, and then SPF ontop of it, is really nice. The price point is one of the reasons I like this so much also.
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Porcelain more...
For the price point this tinted moisturizer is on fuego. I actually use as a face primer before my foundation and works very well for my regiment. Apples evenly and create a smooth base, only minor negative I can report is that I do feel like the package goes quickly (2 weeks if using everyday) because of how much needs to be applied. BUT, for the price ($2-$3 bucks a pop) it’s well worth it!
farah t.
woodside
Review for: Porcelain, Beige more...
something i love about this is the way it applies. when applying, even without powder, there’s little to no creasing. i love this because especially for me I tend to crease very heavily under my eyes. something i dislike is the shade selection i had to buy two shades to mix and i know for many others out there little to no shade range is a big con
Tabitha R.
I love this company because of their low price point and no animal testing. However I found that with this particular product the sunscreen made it just a tad greasy formula for my liking. Since I already have oily skin it tends to breakdown any other products I use quicker than any other moisturizer. But if I use it by itself I have no issues.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Nude more...
I love the sheerness of this moisturizer! I wear it in the spring,summer and fall months because I have combination skin. I don’t normally use foundation due to the heaviness, so this is perfect for everyday wear. It’s buildable too! I never break out from it and I have sensitive skin! This is a great dupe for NARS tinted moisturizer!
April H.
ELWOOD, IN
Review for: Beige more...
I like this product. I feel like it went on smooth and I couldn't even tell I was wearing anything. I love that it is spf 20. The color was a good match for me. I love e.l.f. products because they are affordable and they are cruelty free. I also love that e.l.f. is now vegan. I would recommend most of their products.
Scarlett S.
Does this make you breakout or not?
Alicia G.
Niantic, CT
For anyone that's uses this, how do you like it?
Cari D.
How much does this cost?
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love tinted SPF Moisturizer & use it daily with or without other makeup Bc it's light, fresh & natural... I have used a lot of brands...How does this compare price & quality wise to neutrogena, Aveda, Clinique & other brands designer or drug store?
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Did anyone else find that this product in the colour porcelain to be very orange coloured? Like "Simpson" coloured? LOL