e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush Travel Set uploaded by Dara W.e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush Travel Set uploaded by Dara W.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Brush Set is perfect for the girl on the go who wants professional-looking makeup. This sleek case securely holds 4 must-have brushes and includes a zipper compartment for storing your makeup essentials. The antibacterial, synthetic-haired Taklon bru

• How big are these in comparison to the regular sized ones?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Caroline T.
I normally use other brands but when I actually got this kit I was amazed with the high quality of these brushes. They blend/Smokey pretty well and the best part is the price, that is very affordable. Going to finish my brush collection with some more elf brushes for sure.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Great performing brushes at an unbelievable price point. They pick up product very well and apply smoothly. With these, you can tell a difference between some of the more high end brushes when it comes to longevity. After a few washes some of the bristles did begin to fall out. I picked these up for emergency use but I feel that they got the job done and I got my money's worth out of them
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
These brushes are cheap and do the job! They do the same job as any other brush, however, I wish they were a little harder/thicker so applying foundation wasn't such a task. The little bristles do fall off on my face, but it's an easy removal - no harm. Cheap and easy to find. Overall, good product.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
ELF brushes are the only kind I use these days. They're extremely affordable, durable, and they REALLY work. I've been using them for about 7 years now and will not use any other. The travel set is amazing for me because I'm alwaysssss on the go with a busy lifestyle.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
These are great if you are on a budget. Super affordable brushes which I love. The only problem is the hairs do fall out and don't last long in their shape. You have to really take care of them to last. It wouldn't bother me tho its so affordable to buy again.
Quinn V.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this set! It was the perfect size to tote to and from work every day. The brushes held up pretty well for the price. I wore this set into the ground for sure. A great e.l.f. online purchase!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
These are so cute, they look expensive but they really aren't I ordered these off their website because I don't think any store has them but I am not sure I just haven't seen them
Amanda D.
Eclecti
I have used several of ELF makeup brushes and love them! For the price you can't beat them!! They seem to last just as long as some of my more expense brand brushes and apply makeup just as well as those other brands too. I reach for my kaboki brush by ELF daily....it's the prefect size for my hand & like I said I use daily, but when traveling this thing packs in the smallest of bags. So doesn't take up much room!
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
ok me personally I love any type of brush even from elf I can literally use my most expensive brush or even a dollar brush or a elf brush and General and get my makeup to be blended as good as using my good brushes , don't be scared to use to cheap brands when it comes to eyeshadow brushes
Classie H.
Troy
I am a huuuge fan of elf! They are cheap and such great quality!  Elf brush is what I started out using and I've been doing makeup for a while now and elf is still who I use of course I have other ones but a go to deff for eye brushes they are really amazing and if you are on a budget like I was get them!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How big are these in comparison to the regular sized ones?