e.l.f. Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection uploaded by Nuria R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I always used this product in the summer it goes right over your makeup no problem and it is very light weighted so that's all it took for me to get on board with this makeup product" in 1 review
  • "Comparable to the makeup forever HD one, but so so much more afordable." in 1 review
  • "I love how light and non greasy this is and how I can wear it every day including in the winter months." in 1 review
  • "But I would much rather buy my Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder instead." in 1 review
  • "this stuff does exactly what it is suppose to do but because of the spf it leaves a really bad white cast on flash photos so just be careful " in 1 review
Nesha H.
Arlington, TX
Love this it’s not extremely costly and you get a bang for your bulk . Good product that I purchase on line sure that it’s available at Walmart . It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase it again in the future .
Danielle M.
As much as I love elf I don’t normally use sunscreen because I have such tan skin to begin with so my skin doesn’t burn easily but I just love elf as a whole so that’s why the review is not 5 and it’s only 3 stars
dom f.
visalia
Again I looove elf cosmetics, it's so che and if you ever want to try something that you've never tried before, go to elf!! Your cheap and you'll find something that I know you'll love, just like I always do!
Rebecca C.
This is such a great product. I do not want to be spending tons of money on high end powders when this one works just as well it leaves my face matte and smooth. Doesn’t look powdery at all. I also like that the finish doesn’t leave a flashback when taking pictures. I love this stuff!
mia v.
I will always love elfs affordable products and they work and have a nice finish just like this product I highly recommend this instead of going out of your way to get so.ething really expensive and hard to find when you can just get this and it works the same!!!
Jenni C.
Thibodaux
Worked good to help protect me from the sun. Went on easy and smooth. It was my first time using the product and I actually liked it. The packaging was nice. The price was kinda high but it was worth it. I do not see that this item needs any improvement.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
It's nice and light. It kinda reminds me of baby powder and but sometimes the powder smells a little strange. It smells like makeup but also a little chemically. I tried other products and they don't smell like it. It's great if you don't mind the smell.
Cynthia T.
I have mixed feelings about this powder :( it does an absolutely great job for setting the face but DO not use this under your eyes it will completely take off all makeup from under your eyes which is the exact opposite of what you want
Vanessa N.
I got this powder and when I opened it and seen how white it is I thought it would definitely flash back but it which is great, because it only cost me $6 and I've had it for a very long time. And it's definitely something I'd buy again.
Ashley S.
This is my ride or die. It's works better than my high end powders and is much much more affordable. I purchase this from wal mart for around $6. It's extremely fine and silky. I love it for setting my makeup and I have oily skin.