BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #31 in Sunscreen

A portable loose powder sunscreen that can be worn alone or over any makeup for key sun protection. Shields against harmful UVA/UVB rays to prevent premature skin aging and sun damage. The soft translucent powder is infused with healthy ingredients such as Aloe Vera Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help nourish and soothe the skin. ; see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love how light and non greasy this is and how I can wear it every day including in the winter months." in 1 review
  • "I always used this product in the summer it goes right over your makeup no problem and it is very light weighted so that's all it took for me to get on board with this makeup product" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice lightweight product that gives good coverage and sets makeup well." in 1 review
  • "this stuff does exactly what it is suppose to do but because of the spf it leaves a really bad white cast on flash photos so just be careful " in 1 review
  • "But I would much rather buy my Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder instead." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
College Sta, TX
I really like this powder to set my foundation on days I know I will be running errands. It does not make my foundation look cakey and it helps keep me matte for most of the day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
elma d.
elma d.
The product comes in a black color packaging, which looks simple but quite attractive; and contains all the details of the product. Inside, it contains a square shaped, black color, tough plastic container; which is attractive to look at and quite sturdy. The lid has to be twisted anti-clockwise so as to open the container. The “black box” contains a white color applicator puff on the top; underneath which is a sifter having a plastic covering. Underneath is the mineral sunscreen powder.
Soojung L.
Soojung L.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is tinted and does a good job at mattifying my foundation and keeping the oil away. The tint did not discolor my foundation and I liked that it added a bit more coverage. I love the sunscreen aspect of this product. I highly recommend this product. (I did take off the sifter with by prying it off and I applied with a brush, not a puff.)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Boone, NC
I tried this just wanting to see if it was a good product, and it deffinetly exceeded my expectations. It wasn't to thick like some sunscreens and it had a pleasant smell to it. I think it was also at a great price. It kept my skin from getting sun damaged and kept it hydrated. Would use again.
how i.
how i.
Brooklyn
For a person who gets sunburned fast. I feel so protected and safe with this product. I wear it before going to the beach. I wear it before going to the park and it lasts the whole day. Wash it off at home and i see no burns and my skin doesn’t peel. It’s not sticky it feels like regular lotion.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great as a daily powder. I use it alone or with a full face of makeup. I love the assurance it has sunscreen in it so I know I am covered and protected. It's light weight, can be built up and good for baking. I would recommend this because you can't beat the price and the quality.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Coldwater, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the e.l.f. high definition translucent powder. I bought this at walmart for the heck of it, and ended up really liking it. I use it when all of my make up is done just to set the look, then afterwards I use my makeup setting spray, which of course, is also an e.l.f. product.
Abbey Y.
Abbey Y.
Conway
I love this product!! It makes for a great setting powder for just under the eye or all over face! I met my expectations perfectly and was very effective! I usually buy mine at target or Walmart. Sometimes Ulta too. And I would definitely buy it again if I was in a pinch!
Yomaira B.
Yomaira B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your new on the makeup department this will be a great product to start practicing with makeup. Price is great and it works beautifully. I haven't had an issue with this translucent powder and is great to set your under eyes, not so good for baking in my opinion.
mia v.
mia v.
I will always love elfs affordable products and they work and have a nice finish just like this product I highly recommend this instead of going out of your way to get so.ething really expensive and hard to find when you can just get this and it works the same!!!