e.l.f. Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection uploaded by Nuria R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A portable loose powder sunscreen that can be worn alone or over any makeup for key sun protection. Shields against harmful UVA/UVB rays to prevent premature skin aging and sun damage. The soft translucent powder is infused with healthy ingredients such as Aloe Vera Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help nourish and soothe the skin. ; see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love how light and non greasy this is and how I can wear it every day including in the winter months." in 1 review
  • "I always used this product in the summer it goes right over your makeup no problem and it is very light weighted so that's all it took for me to get on board with this makeup product" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice lightweight product that gives good coverage and sets makeup well." in 1 review
  • "this stuff does exactly what it is suppose to do but because of the spf it leaves a really bad white cast on flash photos so just be careful " in 1 review
  • "But I would much rather buy my Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder instead." in 1 review
Melissa M.
College Sta, TX
I really like this powder to set my foundation on days I know I will be running errands. It does not make my foundation look cakey and it helps keep me matte for most of the day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
I love trying new Makeup and elf is definitely always out with something new all the time for an affordable price. I love using this powder for an all over setting powder because it helps to mattify my look. I do wish the container had a better lid so there was less leakeage. Otherwise great product!
how i.
Brooklyn
For a person who gets sunburned fast. I feel so protected and safe with this product. I wear it before going to the beach. I wear it before going to the park and it lasts the whole day. Wash it off at home and i see no burns and my skin doesn’t peel. It’s not sticky it feels like regular lotion.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
This product is great as a daily powder. I use it alone or with a full face of makeup. I love the assurance it has sunscreen in it so I know I am covered and protected. It's light weight, can be built up and good for baking. I would recommend this because you can't beat the price and the quality.
Kayla R.
Boone, NC
I tried this just wanting to see if it was a good product, and it deffinetly exceeded my expectations. It wasn't to thick like some sunscreens and it had a pleasant smell to it. I think it was also at a great price. It kept my skin from getting sun damaged and kept it hydrated. Would use again.
Rebecca C.
This is such a great product. I do not want to be spending tons of money on high end powders when this one works just as well it leaves my face matte and smooth. Doesn’t look powdery at all. I also like that the finish doesn’t leave a flashback when taking pictures. I love this stuff!
Carrie K.
Coldwater, MI
I love the e.l.f. high definition translucent powder. I bought this at walmart for the heck of it, and ended up really liking it. I use it when all of my make up is done just to set the look, then afterwards I use my makeup setting spray, which of course, is also an e.l.f. product.
Yomaira B.
Charlotte, NC
If your new on the makeup department this will be a great product to start practicing with makeup. Price is great and it works beautifully. I haven't had an issue with this translucent powder and is great to set your under eyes, not so good for baking in my opinion.
mia v.
I will always love elfs affordable products and they work and have a nice finish just like this product I highly recommend this instead of going out of your way to get so.ething really expensive and hard to find when you can just get this and it works the same!!!
Kristie M.
Good Drug Store Product for the price. It blends smoothly and leaves a nice Matte finish. I also really like the smell. The SPF helps as well. Gotta protect the skin! I love AlL Elf products. Highly suggest this item.