e.l.f. Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection uploaded by Nuria R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A portable loose powder sunscreen that can be worn alone or over any makeup for key sun protection. Shields against harmful UVA/UVB rays to prevent premature skin aging and sun damage. The soft translucent powder is infused with healthy ingredients such as Aloe Vera Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help nourish and soothe the skin. ;

e.l.f. Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection
  • "this stuff does exactly what it is suppose to do but because of the spf it leaves a really bad white cast on flash photos so just be careful " in 1 review
  • "This is a nice lightweight product that gives good coverage and sets makeup well." in 1 review
  • "I love how light and non greasy this is and how I can wear it every day including in the winter months." in 1 review
  • "Comparable to the makeup forever HD one, but so so much more afordable." in 1 review
  • "But I would much rather buy my Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder instead." in 1 review
Danielle M.
As much as I love elf I don’t normally use sunscreen because I have such tan skin to begin with so my skin doesn’t burn easily but I just love elf as a whole so that’s why the review is not 5 and it’s only 3 stars
dom f.
visalia
Again I looove elf cosmetics, it's so che and if you ever want to try something that you've never tried before, go to elf!! Your cheap and you'll find something that I know you'll love, just like I always do!
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Good coverage and affordable. Easy to use as well, met my expectations for sure! I’m a first time user but will repeat. It was pretty effective although i still burn pretty easy, i recommend for sure.
Nicole M.
For the price I LOVE this option from e.l.f. cosmetics. It is moisturizing but not greasy so I feel okay having it on all day. I don't feel like it clogs my pores or makes my face shiny.
Rebecca C.
This is such a great product. I do not want to be spending tons of money on high end powders when this one works just as well it leaves my face matte and smooth. Doesn’t look powdery at all. I also like that the finish doesn’t leave a flashback when taking pictures. I love this stuff!
mia v.
I will always love elfs affordable products and they work and have a nice finish just like this product I highly recommend this instead of going out of your way to get so.ething really expensive and hard to find when you can just get this and it works the same!!!
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
It's nice and light. It kinda reminds me of baby powder and but sometimes the powder smells a little strange. It smells like makeup but also a little chemically. I tried other products and they don't smell like it. It's great if you don't mind the smell.
Jenni C.
Thibodaux
Worked good to help protect me from the sun. Went on easy and smooth. It was my first time using the product and I actually liked it. The packaging was nice. The price was kinda high but it was worth it. I do not see that this item needs any improvement.
Cynthia T.
I have mixed feelings about this powder :( it does an absolutely great job for setting the face but DO not use this under your eyes it will completely take off all makeup from under your eyes which is the exact opposite of what you want
Vanessa N.
I got this powder and when I opened it and seen how white it is I thought it would definitely flash back but it which is great, because it only cost me $6 and I've had it for a very long time. And it's definitely something I'd buy again.