BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The tapered head of the Small Tapered Brush makes application easy for reaching small crevices for a flawless finish. This precision brush is perfect for contouring and creating even coverage. Use with powder to set under the eye, on the hollows of the cheek to contour with bronzer, or use with foundation to achieve a light finish.

How To Use
Apply And Blend Powder Products Using A Gentle Dusting Motion, Using The Tip For Eye Corners, Cupid’s Bow, Etc.
Can Also Be Used To Blend Liquid Foundation.
Clean Regularly With Brush Wipes To Maintain Brush Health.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Is this good for diffusing? It is light weight?2 Answers
  • I already bought this brush but I have yet to try it. It'...1 Answers
  • I already bought this brush but I have yet to try it. It'...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Small Tapered Brush
  • "I bought this to use for contouring and it does well with that I just don't like the contour I have. This places the contour very well and blends and I can use the tip of the brush for blush afterwards. I tried to use for highlight and it was a little too chunky for that." in 24 reviews
Sarah H.
Manassas
So I bought this brush to apply my highlight and at first I really didn't like it because it wouldn't pick up any of the product. I was super bummer and ended up using my finger to apply highlight, which wasn't a big deal since this brush was fairly cheap. However, I went back and read a comment that a reviewer had left that said to put setting spray on the brush and then dip it in the product. So I tried that and it worked perfectly! The brush is also super soft and I haven't had any hairs fall out so I would recommend trying it. Especially since it's a great dupe to other high end makeup brushes.
Amberly S.
I seriously love this brush. It is so incredibly soft. This is my favorite brush for setting the undereyes. It works great for contour or highlighter too. I also use it to clean up under my contour too. I own two of these and both have held up so well. I did have one where the handle came detached from the ferrule, but was easily fixed with a little bit of glue. I honestly want to get like ten more of these as it is a brush I consistently reach for and always want to have in my collection. I've tried many similar brushes throughout the years but this is by far the best out there.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I like to use this under the eyes for setting powder and brightening (banana) powder. It fits under my eyes quite nicely and does not put on too much. I will also use this for powder contouring quickly because it fits right in the hollows of my cheeks. I will also use this for precision powdering when I don’t want to powder everywhere. Great quality, very soft, and none of the bristles have fallen out after I was it and I’ve had it for about 8 months. I love how the e.l.f. Studio brushes are all black.
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
e.l.f. Studio Small Tapered Brush Another great ELF brush. Great quality for the price. I love using this brush to set under my eyes. Makes applying powder so easy and seamlessly. I use this brush every single time I do my makeup. Definitely would recommend it’s such a great brush and you can beat the price point.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes! I use this every time I do my makeup to set my under eye concealer and the concelear on the rest of my face. It is shaped so perfectly to get right in the inner portion of my eye and picks up just the right amount of product! And for the price, you are getting such a steal! This brush is so soft and amazing, I will always repurchase! (although I've had the same brush for about 2-3 years of continuous use and washing and it is still perfect, no shedding or anything!)
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This is an excellent dupe for the Morphe Y3 brush. Works great for highlight/blush but I personally only use it to wipe away baking powder and sometimes apply brightening powder under the eyes. I’d recommend it if you’re one to use a lot of different tools, but honestly I would consider this excessive if you’re not a makeup junkie like me. It’s just not entirely necessary to make your look complete 🤷🏽‍♀️
Nicole M.
Boston
This line of brushes from elf is one of my favorites. Super affordable, and the quality is amazing! I have been using this brush to set my concealer (under eye) with loose powder for about 4 years now and have no plans of changing my routine. I've washed this brush at least a dozen times and have had no issues with the bristles. I have repurchased this brush about3 or 4 times and will continue to do so.
Samara S.
I use this brush for my highlighter application and it works amazing. This brush is a little bit more dense than a fan brush which allows more product on the brush and actually gives me a better handle on where I’m actually placing the product as well. Love it! Have nothing bad to say about this brush or Elf. with the great pricing you have nothing to lose by trying these out for yourself.
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite brush to set my under eyes! It’s the perfect size, and since it is tapered it fits in all the smaller areas as well! I love this and love how affordable it was. It definitely feels like it would cost more. I recommend this brush for sure.
hayley r.
all elf brushes are great, but this one has to be one of my favorites! it’s the small tapered brush. i use this brush to highlight my nose, cheek bones, and cupid’s bow. this brush could also be used to set under your eyes or to dust away your bake. oh really could use it for anything you want! elf brushes don’t shed, at least from my experience, but they do tend to come off the handle. i’ve had an elf brush do this before, so i super glued it back on and haven’t had an problems since. other then that, i would recommend these brushes :)
Erika R.
Is this good for diffusing? It is light weight?
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
I already bought this brush but I have yet to try it. It's got a pretty low price point (on amazon as an add on item) so I'm wondering if it sheds? Or any negative problems with it. I use elf products pretty frequently but, I've heard that elf has upped their prices lately and I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with it and that's why it's still cheap, or if it's a great brush.
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
Works well for the highlighter?
Taniya H.