e.l.f. Studio Small Smudge Brush uploaded by Ashley S.e.l.f. Studio Small Smudge Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Creates detailed pin-pointed color application.
- Great for blending in eyeliner and shadow to create a Smokey eye look or to fill in brows.
- Use to apply powder to line eyes or create concentrated color definition.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use
Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Eyeliner  And Apply To Desired Location.
Smudge Color Using Small Back And Forth Motions.

• Is the smudge or the regular eyeliner brush by elf better...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this type of smudge brush or a sponge brush?3 Answers
  • Where did you guys get yours? I dont even remember.4 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Small Smudge Brush
  • "I use this brush everyday. I use it to smudge eye shadow and liner into my lash line without it looking dirty or messy. I recommend this brush to everyone who wears eye makeup. I also use this for concealer (I have two of them!) I really enjoy it for that use too. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love, love, love this brush. It is perfect for smudging on an eye look. I use this brush mostly for gel/cream eyeliners because it seriously creates a better line on the eye than an eyeliner brush." in 8 reviews
  • "I use it to smudge eye shadow and liner into my lash line without it looking dirty or messy." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it all the time and would recommend it because its small and allows precision. " in 2 reviews
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I use the sh!t out of this brush & it always retains its shape. I use it for lining my eyes with powdered eyeshadow after dipping it in a little water. I haven't seen it shed more than a teeny bit. This brush is made for daily use. I love it so much, I have 3 in case I lose one. e.l.f. makes excellent, affordable brushes. I recommend the entire "black" line!Apparently it's made of synthetic "hair", but it seems like a combination between a firm-but-flexible sponge tip and a flat tipped, somewhat rounded brush. Hard to describe. Kind of a flat edge, but works as a soft smudge-er..

Okay, I give up with descriptions. It's different than other tools and brushes and it's great with all kinds of eye shadows
Nikki F.
Galveston
I barely use this brush because it is so dense and hard to the point it feels rough on the skin. It does the job okay but sometimes I feel like it doesnt pick up product like I would like. I have found other brushes that worked better in my opinion
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Every time I go into the drugstore, I pick up at least one new e.l.f. brush. They are such great quality for such an affordable price. I picked up this smudge brush earlier this year, and it has made smokey eye looks so much quicker and easier. This brush is kind of dome shaped and comes to a point at then with really tightly packed bristles which makes it perfect for smoking out eyeliner. If you're looking for a great and affordable brush to help create a smokey eye, this one is perfect!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I like this brush for smudging on the top and lower lash line it I would say it applies color lightly and I have to build it up a bit and it’s not very soft on my sensitive skin. I not sure if I would recommend it or not I need to use it more.
Latoya B.
This is my go to smudge brush when I’m trying to perfect that ultra sexy, sultry, Smokey eye. Small, soft brush, can fit into some of the smallest bags. Super affordable and can be found at your local drug store. I love E.L.F. Cosmetics and I recommend their products especially if you’re on a budget.
Rachel W.
USA
I love my elf smudge brush. Honestly I love all my elf brushes. These $2 brushes you would think they were $30 brushes or more. They do a better job than my most expensive brushes I own. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to get new brushes. I feel the elf brushes are the best brushes ever.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I highly recommend elf brushes over high end brushes. They work the same and for the fraction of the cost. You may have to replace them after a while but I take care of my brushes and everything has wear and tear. This smudge brush blends my eye shadow amazingly. I highly recommend elf brushes and products.
Anna S.
Chattanooga
I use this brush so much and it has never lost its shape! I use it for lining my eyes with wet eyeshadow. It hasn’t shed any as far as I can tell. I use this brush daily and can’t imagine my routine without it. This brand has affordable and excellent brushes. Highly, highly recommend.
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
As a college student, I cant really afford at times high end brushes. Elf has great brushes as well as they are sort of like dupes to the high end ones. It does the job, super affordable, the shadows go on easily, and you can even carry this with you in your little makeup bag.
Purnima D.
The elf brushes are very affordable and lasts a very long time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money but also have a great quality brush since it’s easy to use and apply it with.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Where did you guys get yours? I dont even remember.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Do you prefer this type of smudge brush or a sponge brush?
Stacey C.
Is the smudge or the regular eyeliner brush by elf better for applying eyeshadow under the eye?