e.l.f. Studio Small Precision Brush uploaded by Rhianna K.e.l.f. Studio Small Precision Brush uploaded by Andrea M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Creates think lines and precise coverage.
- Applies color evenly for targeted areas.
- Use to apply concealer, smooth on lip color, or line eyes.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use
Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Highlighter And Apply To Desired Location, Then Blend In Using Gentle Back And Forth Strokes.

• Elf has some great brushes! Is this one of them? What wou...4 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Small Precision Brush
  • "I have a full set of E.L.F brushes and I love them. They are soft, easy to clean, do not smell and apply eye shadow wonderfully. I use this one to apply liner or eye shadow under my lower lashes." in 9 reviews
  • "Cute little brush worth the money. I use it for smudging eyeliner or applying product to my eyelids. Feels soft and doesn't shed. I recommend. Sometimes you don't need an expensive brush to accomplish fawless makeup... this works just as good" in 8 reviews
  • "This one I use to apply my eye liner, which very simply, is dark eye shadow." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this brush." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
I bought this over Christmas,and I truly enjoy it. I don't use it for liner,as I normally use liquid liner,but I found that it's perfect to use for concealer to clean around my brows or to clean up any lipstick around my mouth! The brush is small and pretty firm,but not too firm,making it perfect for me to get around my brows with! Because it's small,it is a tiny bit difficult to clean,but I'm okay with that!
I believe I got it for $2-3 on the Elf website,and I would definitely repurchase! I'll probably order a back up soon,just so that I don't have to worry about making sure it's clean and dry when I apply makeup so much. Would definitely recommend!
A B.
Los Angeles
Love the brushes by elf. Great quality, durable and affordable. Use this precision brush for many things, I have one to conceal and define brows, one to highlight nose and etc. totally worth the buy
Sophia L.
elf is underrated! these brushes are CHEAP and work amazing! the whole line is incredible! i definitely recommend you give these a try they are definitely worth the trip to your local drug store! i love them!!
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
This brush is great for the waterline or getting a perfect line with your eye shower and eyeliner. It’s great for inner highlight in the crease also. Affordable too.
monica k.
Baltimore, MD
no brush hair fallout and great for deepening the crease or blending smaller areas in general! picks up good amount of product (as in, not so much that you can shake it off)
Jude S.
Really great for picking up concealer and putting it on your face, even blending two shades of concealer. Not the fanciest and sometimes a bit hard to clean, but for the price this is a steal!
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
a little too small for my liking, i like a thicker brush if the bristles are small. i bought it from target a while ago, i've used it for my brows a few times but don't reach for it often at all. better ones out there.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I love this little brush! I got it in the 11 pc set over 4 years ago and I still cant bring myself to let it go. I use it under my lash line and my outer v to darken without getting black all over the place.
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
i LOVE elf brushes. they are so cheap and they are really soft and def beat out expensive companies. i would recommend to everyone and im still building my collection. i will keep buying these forever. they are awesome !!!!!! everyone should try these out
Kaylee L.
Excellent detail or glitter brush! Love it! Super affordable and I'm not afraid to use this for glitter glue since it's so cheap! Great quality for the price and mines lasted a very long time! Never sheds!
Arshena A.
Elf has some great brushes! Is this one of them? What would you rate this brush and what do you use it for?

Kohl's