BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The stylish and sleek makeup compartment holds your brushes, makeup pencils, tools and more. The professional storage holder keeps everything organized for quick use. The luxurious material is easy to clean and durable for storing on countertops or in cabinets.
*Brushes not included

e.l.f. Studio Small Makeup Holder

Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Small Makeup Holder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got mine on sale so it was totally worth it." in 1 review
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I use a few of these to store my makeup brushes on the counter. I Iike it because I can see all of the tips of the brushes at once so I can find what I need quickly. I use 3 of them. I use one of eye brushes, face brushes and miscellaneous like eye lash curler, lip brushes, stuff that I don’t really use often. But they are perfect for organization!
Danielle M.
San Antonio, TX
I used this for a small period of time as I was building up my makeup and it was very convenient! I have since moved onto a larger organizers as I’ve collected a bunch of makeup over the past year or so I no longer need it but it serves its purpose!
Katherine W.
Temecula, CA
This is a very sturdy little cup at a great price. I gave this to my daughter to hold her brushes and it works very well. I actually had bought it for myself but the black plastic was just not visually appealing to me.
R.I.P B.
Bakersfield California
It was very good to keep track of your brushes it is not expensive at all I love that I use it everyday of course to keep my brushes up I have light skin type and I would definitely buy again from elf for sure
Lauren B.
utah
It’s OK it’s not my favorite make up holder organization ever but it’s does job from you have a small make up collection but want to get to a bigger make up collection it doesn’t really work the best
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
This makeup organizer is very good in holding your eyeshadow brushes and it’s super affordable plus it’s very easy to handle and carry everywhere. I love and would definitely recommend it.
Maria R.
is it cute product that you can leave on your desk I use it for my brushes I actually need to repurchase new ones and was thinking about repurchasing the holders for my brushes from elf.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Simple makeup holder. I use this for all my lippie sticks and a lot has fit inside. Definitely recommend and it’s affordable to! What’s more classy than black? It’ll match with anything!
Amanda R.
Minot AFB
I use this little box for brushes. It holds a decent amount and looks great! It does get dirty quickly but is easily wiped off. It’s perfect for the price and gets the job done.
Les L.
Reseda, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It’s a make up holder, nothing extravagant, but the basic sleek look is not bad. And as always the price for elf cosmetics or anything related isn’t too expensive

Amazon