BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! Creates precise color application. Creates even, thin and straight lines every time. Use to apply lip color, eyebrow color, or to line eyes. ; see more...

• Is this brush firm?3 Answers
  • Does this work with doing a winged eyeliner? And what sort of eye l...3 Answers
  • How well does this actually work? 4 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush
  • "I use this one everyday to apply my brow powder and lower lash line shadow, I've never had a shed or a problem with cream or gel liners as long as I cleaned it with spot cleaner right after, which should always be done anyways but Ive had mine for more than a year and it's still fresh like." in 7 reviews
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up a while ago for around $2 at Walmart - however you get what you pay for. Not the best brush out there but it gets the job done and the brows under control. No issues with shedding bristles which is great but I find the brush itself to be too thick and not sharply angled enough for defining eyes especially if you go for that crisp winged look like I do.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite makeup brushes! It was so inexpensive, but it's an amazing brush. I use this regularly as an eyeliner brush. I use it with my creamy ColourPop eyeshadows when I want to wear them as eyeliner instead of a shadow and it does such an amazing job applying the product! Would definitely recommend purchasing this.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Tampa, FL
I love this for applying my NYX Brow Gel. It is super easy to use and is great for shaping my brows. Plus, you can't beat the quality you get for the price. I do have another brush, which is the same style of brush, but from another company and I prefer the elf brush over the other one. I use it everyday.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
When I first started doing my eyebrows before filling in your eyebrows was cool, this was what I used. I still have one somewhere but the bristles are starting to get a little weird. For the price though it's a good deal, if it's properly taken care of you'll 100% get your money's worth and then some.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
I love this brush. I found it at Target for a little more than a dollar. The bristles are soft and firm. I use this brush to do my eyebrows. The angle in the brush makes it very easy to use and very easy to be precise. Would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative to more expensive brands.
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Far Rockaway, NY
I use this brush literally every day to fill my brows. I brought it from target for literally 1 dollar no tax at all! I highly recommend this product. It doesn't shed at all btw. Also I clean the Brush everyday using a cheap generic brand make up wipe and it's still holding up. I hope i was usefull.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wont lie, Its not the perfect brush but it does the job, It has held up and for a starter or just a can't break the bank brush it's very worth it, Bought at wal mart for around 2 dollars it has been cleaned many times and I do love it, Given it is not my go to, I still can't part with it
Heather L.
Heather L.
Williamstown, NJ
This brush gets the job done. I use it for my brows when I use a gel. The bristles are soft & full for the size. I haven't had any shedding. I am a fan of E.L.F.s studio brushes. I would definitely purchase this again. No need to pay more when you can get great quality from the drugstore.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Culpeper, VA
I keep this $3 brush in my travel makeup kit to do my brows so I make sure I have an angled brow brush when I'm traveling. It is a totally decent brush for the price - I wouldn't recommend it for applying gel liner as it's a bit too thick but it's perfect for brow gel or powder.
Roshmi B.
Roshmi B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this to apply gel eyeliner. The brush doesn't shed but the bristles spread out a little after several uses, so it can come on a little heavy if you're not careful. Overall, a great product for the price. I have bought a few over the years and will continue to do so.
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
Does your brush shed?
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
How well does this actually work?
reneshia p.
reneshia p.
Americus, GA
Is this brush firm?
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Bay Minette, AL
Does this work with doing a winged eyeliner? And what sort of eye liner would I use with it?
Karla Marie T.
Karla Marie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the real usage of this brushes?