e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashlyn R.e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Donna P H.e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #86 in Eyeshadow

The beautiful soft texture melts into the skin for a vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the color to achieve the desired intensity. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades.

• This color is pretty. Is it pigmented? Did it stay on all day? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation on this one it looks lovely? 2 Answers
  • Heard that this product is discontinue. Where can I find them?12 Answers
  • "This eyeshadow is very good for the money." in 1 review
  • "It's not very pigmented, and I love pigmented shadows and this one just didn't do the trick for me" in 1 review
  • "It just doesn't stay very long without primer and you need to reapply." in 1 review
  • "If you put on an eye primer this shadow will last all day." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
These are actually really good for the price you pay. You get a lot of product and there’s a good color selection. They shadows and mostly pigmented and smooth, and apply nicely. I would recommend them to anyone who loves elf.
Doris O.
Winston-Salem
This is a great eyeshadow but it needs some improvement like making it more pigmented some of Elf products are pigmented but this one it kinda not working for me I would recommend it to people that don’t like that much eyeshadow on their eye lids
Siouxsie L.
Las Vegas
I really like these shadows! You get a great amount of product for the price and the packaging is nice and sleek. Some are better than others, genes the lack of one star but over all they are great eyeshadows.
Lynzie H.
Seattle , WA
Similar to other E.L.F eyeshadows. They come in great colors. The packaging is very similar to the brand NARS. Pair with a reliable eyeshadow primer and it should stay on for the majority of the day or night!
Julia P.
Elf is one of the budget brands that I have always loved! While these eyeshadows aren't AS pigmented as some higher end ones, the product still is good and the color pay off is nice! I would repurchase!
Tamara C.
I love how much is on one pan! It's perfect for when I find a single shadow that I use most often. I like pallets but some days when doing a more natural look, I like having single colors to use.
Caden E.
Shawnee
it is a good product! It uses a great formula. and feels very nice . I bought this at Sephora and hope I receive it as a gift too. I love it and I think it’s great would get a million times! I definitely recommend.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Goes on fairly easy and blends well with other colors because I like to mix them. Only complaint i have is the color seems to wear off throughout the day and I like a look that can go from day to night.
Naim M.
Lacey , WA
Extremely low budget, can find almost anywhere. I want to say I got this at the dollar store one time, lucky grab. Not a huge fan but gave it 3 stars do to the budget factor.
Maureen S.
South Bend
The reason I don't buy single eyeshadow anymore. I either have to buy a bunch of singles, that I don't use all the time, or just buy a palette. Palettes are way more worth the money in my opinion.
Jenny L.
sheboygan, WI
Heard that this product is discontinue. Where can I find them?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
What are your favorite shades?
Olivia M.
Modesto, CA
Does this product have talc in it? And do I need a primer with it?
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Are all charcoal colors the same ?
Cynthia W.
This color is pretty. Is it pigmented? Did it stay on all day?