e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashlyn R.e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Donna P H.e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The beautiful soft texture melts into the skin for a vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the color to achieve the desired intensity. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades.

• This color is pretty. Is it pigmented? Did it stay on all...2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation on this one it looks lovely? 2 Answers
  • Heard that this product is discontinue. Where can I find ...12 Answers
  • "If you put on an eye primer this shadow will last all day." in 1 review
  • "It just doesn't stay very long without primer and you need to reapply." in 1 review
  • "It's not very pigmented, and I love pigmented shadows and this one just didn't do the trick for me" in 1 review
  • "This eyeshadow is very good for the money." in 1 review
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
These are actually really good for the price you pay. You get a lot of product and there’s a good color selection. They shadows and mostly pigmented and smooth, and apply nicely. I would recommend them to anyone who loves elf.
Julia P.
Elf is one of the budget brands that I have always loved! While these eyeshadows aren't AS pigmented as some higher end ones, the product still is good and the color pay off is nice! I would repurchase!
Maureen S.
South Bend
The reason I don't buy single eyeshadow anymore. I either have to buy a bunch of singles, that I don't use all the time, or just buy a palette. Palettes are way more worth the money in my opinion.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
These colors were great and I have to admit for the price that I paid for it it was a great eyeshadow didn't stay on as long as I would like but still nice for the price
Doris O.
Winston-Salem
This is a great eyeshadow but it needs some improvement like making it more pigmented some of Elf products are pigmented but this one it kinda not working for me I would recommend it to people that don’t like that much eyeshadow on their eye lids
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
I was actually really surprised as to how pigmented this really was, plus the color is gorgeous and is perfect for any fall or winter look. Any eye color would definitely also work with this color! You don’t even have to build too much
Siouxsie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really like these shadows! You get a great amount of product for the price and the packaging is nice and sleek. Some are better than others, genes the lack of one star but over all they are great eyeshadows.
Lynzie H.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Similar to other E.L.F eyeshadows. They come in great colors. The packaging is very similar to the brand NARS. Pair with a reliable eyeshadow primer and it should stay on for the majority of the day or night!
Kristina H.
Anchorage, AK
I have a couple different colors in the single color palettes but my favorite is the Smokey silver they have and it's just beautiful for a romantic dinner or shine and bright for a night on the town
Tamara C.
I love how much is on one pan! It's perfect for when I find a single shadow that I use most often. I like pallets but some days when doing a more natural look, I like having single colors to use.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Heard that this product is discontinue. Where can I find them?
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
What are your favorite shades?
Olivia M.
Modesto, CA
Does this product have talc in it? And do I need a primer with it?
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Are all charcoal colors the same ?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation on this one it looks lovely?