Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#673 in Eyeshadow
The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face. Gives skin a healthy natural glow. Mix and match colors to create your unique look. ;
Photos (5)
Torrie H.
Torrie H.

Great Product, very easy to use, a little goes a long way, and you can't beat the price....I am so glad I picked this up :) I apply this using the elf small stipple brush (don't care for the brush that comes with this palette, and it goes on beautifully :) Would highly recommend :)
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN

I love e.l.f products, and this is probably one of my favorites of theirs. It will be perfect for this upcoming winter because of how shimmering it is and how pale my skin is. The colors are so subtle, but you can see them perfectly without it being too bold. I love it!
Cassandre D.
Cassandre D.
Reston, VA

This is rather for a kid to play with than for a grown up to wear out in public. If you are starting out with makeup and need to practice with something its perfect otherwise it will leave you at the alter as they say.
Carla D.
Carla D.
Islip terrace, Ny

So pigmented i love it. i use this under my brow to define my eye brows i love the colors and how gorgeous they are. The colors bring out my brown eyes.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.

Love this! All the colours are highly pigmented and swatch beautifully. A little definitely goes a long way with this product.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

A little goes a long way with this product! It's super pretty. I agree with the others who say it's a bit too greasy though.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Rockford, IL

Affordable, but doesn't blend well at all. I like the pigmentation and colors but I'd suggest saving your money up for something better quality.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ

I randomly purchased this online just so I could have spent enough money on my order to get a discount and when I got it, I had no clue what to use it on.... I'm currently using the white as a brow bone highlighter but nywhere else, it would b too shimmery. I guess you could use the pinks as a blush if you really love the extreme shimmer look but other than that I wasn't too impressed. It blends alright but not that great. I wouldn't buy this again just because I could get a better one elsewhere
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Brilliant colors to work with, but they are just too greasy to use on a daily basis. Give them a try though, it's only like $3.
Kasia L.
Kasia L.
Boulder, CO

I haven't played around with this product too much yet but so far I am loving it! My main attraction to this product was that I could get several different highlight shades to try out and that it would be compact for traveling. I am absolutely loving the second color (the lighter pink) as a cheek highlight and I think it is a pretty close dupe for my long time favorite High Beam by Benefit. A lot of comments I've read have said that once the product is blended out, you can't tell the difference between the shades, however, I have not found that to be the case. I would highly recommend this product.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

Did this look frosty on your cheeks?
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA

How does this product hold up over time? Does it fade quickly or last throughout the night?
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC, Canada

Would you buy this product again? Reviews seem mixed.

Join Now