Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#597 in Eyeshadow
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

1 days left

The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face. Gives skin a healthy natural glow. Mix and match colors to create your unique look. ;
Photos (6)
candice b.
candice b.
Spokane, WA

Yet another ride or die for me from ELF. This palette gives me wonderful highlights! I can use a little for a nice healthy glow, or build it up to become the unicorn that I truly am! The little brush inside is perfect for getting into small spaces like the inner corner, and for making precise lines and blending under my brow. For the rest of my face I simply use a blender to tap it on and blend it on my cheekbones, nose and lip. It stays all day, and doesn't require any setting powder as a lot of creams do. It dries down nice and smooth without leaving your skin oily
Kelli T.
Kelli T.

I love ELF but I can't bring myself to love this and it breaks my heart. For a highlight, I would not recommend for the face. If you want to use it for an inner eye corner or even as a shimmery/metallic eyeshadow then that could be used for that purpose. However, for the purpose that it was made, it would not do. And for the bigger size of it for just shadows or inner corner highlights, it just isn't worth the money.
Torrie H.
Torrie H.

Great Product, very easy to use, a little goes a long way, and you can't beat the price....I am so glad I picked this up :) I apply this using the elf small stipple brush (don't care for the brush that comes with this palette, and it goes on beautifully :) Would highly recommend :)
Monika Z.
Monika Z.
Boston, MA

These colors are beautiful! Neutral colors are great for work. No improvement necessary! I was a first time user! Love it. I've used nyx before and I liked this product more. Would def buy again!!!!!!!!
nacoshia b.
nacoshia b.
Grand Haven, MI

I mostly use this as a base for other shimmer shadows, but it's nicely pigmented and a little does go a long way. Can seem a little greasy though. Still a nice product. Love e.l.f.
Carla D.
Carla D.
Islip terrace , Ny

So pigmented i love it. i use this under my brow to define my eye brows i love the colors and how gorgeous they are. The colors bring out my brown eyes.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I like this shimmering palette by elf! I do like all of there eyeshadows they have out. Some are nicely pigmented and some are not pigmented at all
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
La Vista, NE

A little goes a long way with this product! It's super pretty. I agree with the others who say it's a bit too greasy though.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Coal Township, PA

Aliitle on the greasy side and does not last all day. Price is cheap bc it's cheaply made.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN

I love e.l.f products, and this is probably one of my favorites of theirs. It will be perfect for this upcoming winter because of how shimmering it is and how pale my skin is. The colors are so subtle, but you can see them perfectly without it being too bold. I love it!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

Did this look frosty on your cheeks?
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA

How does this product hold up over time? Does it fade quickly or last throughout the night?
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC, Canada

Would you buy this product again? Reviews seem mixed.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Port Hope

I don't think it goes on frosty I think it goes on really beautiful and natural and it is something I would use on my skin