BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face. Gives skin a healthy natural glow. Mix and match colors to create your unique look. ; see more...

• How does this product hold up over time? Does it fade quickly or ...1 Answers
  • Did this look frosty on your cheeks?6 Answers
  • Would you buy this product again? Reviews seem mixed.1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Carla D.
Islip terrace , Ny
So pigmented i love it. i use this under my brow to define my eye brows i love the colors and how gorgeous they are. The colors bring out my brown eyes.
Stephanie K.
La Vista, NE
A little goes a long way with this product! It's super pretty. I agree with the others who say it's a bit too greasy though.
candice b.
Spokane, WA
Yet another ride or die for me from ELF. This palette gives me wonderful highlights! I can use a little for a nice healthy glow, or build it up to become the unicorn that I truly am! The little brush inside is perfect for getting into small spaces like the inner corner, and for making precise lines and blending under my brow. For the rest of my face I simply use a blender to tap it on and blend it on my cheekbones, nose and lip. It stays all day, and doesn't require any setting powder as a lot of creams do. It dries down nice and smooth without leaving your skin oily
Kelli T.
I love ELF but I can't bring myself to love this and it breaks my heart. For a highlight, I would not recommend for the face. If you want to use it for an inner eye corner or even as a shimmery/metallic eyeshadow then that could be used for that purpose. However, for the purpose that it was made, it would not do. And for the bigger size of it for just shadows or inner corner highlights, it just isn't worth the money.
Monika Z.
Dorchester, MA
These colors are beautiful! Neutral colors are great for work. No improvement necessary! I was a first time user! Love it. I've used nyx before and I liked this product more. Would def buy again!!!!!!!!
nacoshia b.
Grand haven, MI
I mostly use this as a base for other shimmer shadows, but it's nicely pigmented and a little does go a long way. Can seem a little greasy though. Still a nice product. Love e.l.f.
Devin J.
Tacoma, WA
I know a lot of people are saying how these crease and such, but honestly I never thought they were for eyeshadow bases. These resemble to me high-end cream highlighters I have in my collection, so I was super thrilled to find a cheap little palette with all the colors in it! I tap these on my cheeks and up to my temples, my cupids bow, and down my nose for the most beautiful subtle highlight. A little goes a long way and yes, I would never smear these over powders. I just get a little on my fingers and tap it in the places I want it to be. I definitely set it with a translucent powder at the end
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I love e.l.f products, and this is probably one of my favorites of theirs. It will be perfect for this upcoming winter because of how shimmering it is and how pale my skin is. The colors are so subtle, but you can see them perfectly without it being too bold. I love it!
Torrie H.
Great Product, very easy to use, a little goes a long way, and you can't beat the price....I am so glad I picked this up :) I apply this using the elf small stipple brush (don't care for the brush that comes with this palette, and it goes on beautifully :) Would highly recommend :)
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I had bought this product before when I was in high school, and I had similar, mediocre results. The palette is very diverse and very shimmery, which I did like, but the product had to be used incredibly sparingly in order to avoid looking like a mess. It was also incredibly obvious that I was wearing it, because the product didn't blend well with my foundation. I ended up using it as a highlighter, but I would go over it with light coverage foundation again to balance the immense shimmer.
Cassandra P.
Did this look frosty on your cheeks?
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product hold up over time? Does it fade quickly or last throughout the night?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
Would you buy this product again? Reviews seem mixed.
Robyn D.
Port Hope
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think it goes on frosty I think it goes on really beautiful and natural and it is something I would use on my skin